VN Others Abandoned Bloodsucker [v0.2.0] [Lesser]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've started the game, but I prefer to continue it when I can scroll back with the mouse wheel so I can reread or change my choices and I have multiple save slots.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
You are pulling facts off your ass I'm sure. Most people into femdom prefer gentle femdom? Because you know a few people with the same interests as you? I don't agree at all and the only way to know is making a poll for femdom fans on what type of femdom they prefer. But then, how do you avoid maledom or vanilla fans from voting and messing up with the poll results?. Besides, is gentle femdom fucking the woman in the pussy while she calls you boytoy? We have different definitions of gentle femdom. Gentle femdom is still domination but without being treated like a peace of shit all the time, there are some sweet moments. But there is still humillation, and you are still at your knees. Maybe the main difference in gentle is more focused in kissing her feet and ass and almost no piss, scat or pegging. But that doesn't make gentle femdom vaginal sex and blowjobs. That's not femdom at all for most people into femdom that I know (Although I know that I can't only consider the people I know to turn my opinion into a fact).
Also I didn't shame other people fetishes, that was you. I just simply questioned the understanding of femdom for some devs and users. But I don't think we should continue our conversation because I didn't read one solid argument from you (and don't believe you will have one) and you are already lying about me shaming fetishes. I prefer not to waste time in toxic people. Unless the toxic person is a virtual beautiful girl puting the MC in her knees.
Proof it's more popular? most femdom in games and all media we consume isn't hardcore.
also what is this idea that femdom can't involve penetration and blowjobs? are you saying that women do not enjoy sex or that penetrative sex is somehow maledom in general? And no, there doesn't need to be humiliation in femdom, that's retarded. What if a woman ties someone up, does some tease and denial and finally fucks him? are you saying it's not femdom because he wasn't eating her shit, kissing her feet or drinking her piss? what a horrid view of femdom.
And you did come in here saying that anything outside of your narrow and uneducated view isn't femdom, if that's not some weird shaming tactic employing superiority complex and gatekeeping then I don't know what is.

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
Please consider taking ownership of the thread.
The impression in the OP is of a pure Femdom game.
Remove the Tag and the Vanilla people will show up.

What engine is this and how to Fullscreen?
Thanks for the suggestion I claimed ownership of the thread and I'll be replacing the tag. (y)
The engine used for this is Godot I considered Ren'Py but I enjoy this engine too much.

For full screen it should be automatic if you are on mobile otherwise you should be able to click the maximize button when you
run for it to take up your screen. If you mean "full" full screen then that'll be available on the next update.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I posted a 3 star review but I actually am really looking forward to more. the fine details of tags should shake out in the long run as splitting hairs like the uh...devotees of specific tastes tend to just make noise to mark their territory. A story about mythical intelligent apex predators aught to have some femdom and the reality is simple. Any situation where she has the lead it's femdom, boom. Easy. We have tags for violence, BDSM, and humiliation don't we? If you have to overthink it so hard that you miss the point of a tag so you can argue definitions I think you need to review what actually gets your motor running.

P.S. Iris would still be my favorite even if she didn't give us a bit of a spit shine. I really wanted to just tell Sky the truth dammit!

• Haha
Reactions: LesserKing

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I'm into femdom, I like assertive women, and I would say most of the other femdom fans I know also would prefer vaginal sex.
Emasculation and degradation aren't key parts or necessary for femdom, and for a big part I would say most people enjoy the gentler side of femdom.

If you want to get off to some emasculation femdom, plenty of cuckold games out there, don't try to shame others for liking a different form of the fetish.

Maaaa girl.
Grill this dude to the crisp with your mind!
You speak from all of us, true enjoyers and without dropping any toxicity.
I salute you
z8ql7AABA3E.jpg

Also this game reminds me of Android Life by style

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion I claimed ownership of the thread and I'll be replacing the tag. (y)
The engine used for this is Godot I considered Ren'Py but I enjoy this engine too much.

For full screen it should be automatic if you are on mobile otherwise you should be able to click the maximize button when you
run for it to take up your screen. If you mean "full" full screen then that'll be available on the next update.
It would be nice to be able to roll back to be able to choose other options and thus know which one you like best. And also have multiple save slots.

The femdom tag is gone (not that I'm particularly concerned), so the game won't have it?

If the game isn't femdom, is it a harem game or are we going to have to choose one LI out of several?

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
It would be nice to be able to roll back to be able to choose other options and thus know which one you like best. And also have multiple save slots.

The femdom tag is gone (not that I'm particularly concerned), so the game won't have it?

If the game isn't femdom, is it a harem game or are we going to have to choose one LI out of several?
I'll be including multiple save slots in the next update along with a bunch of other new features.

The femdom tag seemed to cause a lot of confusion so I decided to just yeet it out. It will have females occasionaly take the lead but it won't be anything extreme, just your usual vanilla stuff and some typical fetishes.

It will be a harem for the most part but your decisions will impact your chances with certain characters.

As for the option to roll back it has given me so much pain trying to implement it, REEEEEEEEEEEE

either way I'm still going to keep at it and eventually I'll add it since I agree its a nice feature have.

Reactions: Greily

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'll be including multiple save slots in the next update along with a bunch of other new features.

The femdom tag seemed to cause a lot of confusion so I decided to just yeet it out. It will have females occasionaly take the lead but it won't be anything extreme, just your usual vanilla stuff and some typical fetishes.

It will be a harem for the most part but your decisions will impact your chances with certain characters.

As for the option to roll back it has given me so much pain trying to implement it, REEEEEEEEEEEE

either way I'm still going to keep at it and eventually I'll add it since I agree its a nice feature have.
I don't know if Seraphine is a LI, but I honestly don't like her.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Personally I think she's alright. Comes off as a hot head but not completely evil. She got carried away but she at least wiped your memory. Mebbe she's just a bit clumsy... Sky's the one that concerns me most. She wants to save you, but it feels off. Like that saying "Don't shit where you eat" personified.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally I think she's alright. Comes off as a hot head but not completely evil. She got carried away but she at least wiped your memory. Mebbe she's just a bit clumsy... Sky's the one that concerns me most. She wants to save you, but it feels off. Like that saying "Don't shit where you eat" personified.
I went the other way and I have to say that I was very upset. Really that the sex scene was only avoided because appears... Sky? It pissed me off and I closed the game straight away. Nor have I been interested in knowing what the other path is like.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
That's too bad. The idea that the MC carelessly put himself into a dangerous situation is amusing as we see the results start to take effect. How will he deal with it?

At least so far he isn't a Chosen One but an actual regular dude, and he can't just solve problems with a dick wave like a lot of other MCs in other games.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's too bad. The idea that the MC carelessly put himself into a dangerous situation is amusing as we see the results start to take effect. How will he deal with it?

At least so far he isn't a Chosen One but an actual regular dude, and he can't just solve problems with a dick wave like a lot of other MCs in other games.
Personally, that scene is one of those that I would have liked to avoid, but if it's the MC who avoids it. If it doesn't happen due to the intervention of another person... well, I don't like the option of doing it or avoiding it.

If the way of avoiding all the scenes in the game is similar, that is, the MC can't really avoid them, but something else causes them not to happen, then surely I won't continue the game.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ok. so I played it

Its kinda short.. but heres what I found

-no rolling back dialog, even a back history. Means I cant review or reread the conversation and have to keep moving forward. Worse is theres no back to menu at all. So I have to quit the game to do things likeo load.
-Save point, only one auto save, and like before, to load, you have to quit to load the game. Very inconeniant.
-No sound options. It frgging blasts my ears. I have to mute my system sound just to play this, and I couldnt do what I normally do playing this VN games. is running youtube in the background.

The plus's
+seems like it is going ot be a school of yanderes, something im keen checking out.
+ I like having few choices which would give different flavor of text or reactions or how you want the MC to act. Seems cool

As for my thought on the game.

When Sky offered her lunch, I did run the thoughts of it being drugged or poisoned. But I went with it to see what would happen and I only thought it was a chance (which kinda was stupid to do, but nothing seemed to have happen. So all good?). As well as I did run the thoughts of the boys not transferring, but being missing people?. MC did what I wanted him to do, and check the news, but it seems no MIA records or murders have been reported. Which is kinda wierd she was about to murder our ass at the end there..

Tho there seems to be one part I remembered and notted (when I looked back on it). Whem Sly said "she ruined everything" . Could that actually ment the vamp actually saved us. Meaning the vamp already had lay claim to us ? Little confusing and vague but you can never know Providing its pegging Sky as a killer but she wouldnt cross the vampire? But she did try to kill us at the end, so I dont know completely now<.<

Another thing of note, was the vamp said she wanted to erase his memory, but the MC says its blurry. I see it as a good thing, as it means to be the MC somehow was trying to resist it. He remembers but its blurry.

I liked the toilet scene in game (only spcy scene in game?), Her watching him piss was kinda cute, and would like to see reverse scenes too in the fure. I say that as I like Urination tag scenes. Find them interesting to add to the spice.

So im keen on seeing how we deal with strange girls, but I more worried if the MC will even have the mindset for it. I hoping he not going to turn out to be a scare pussy or freaking out at every turn like its some horror. . Im going to have hope hes hidden backstory has some interesting ties and he wont shy away fighting against them if he has too. If he does start scared (like he seems to be now?) , I really hoping it be for his development towards him becoming stronger and dealing with whatever comes at him. Yanderes are high maintenance , he needs to be on his game or learn the game fast.

Just my thoughts. Im keen to look at father updates.
And im keen on aggressive girls ^_~

And I forgot, The story monologue about the vamps. I believe vampires are inherently evil, but they dont have to be evil. Its that simple. My impression is humans hate them in general cause their monsters. who are much stronger, dangerous and untamable (to some degree, we know the MC will tame them with his dick :p) Hated more obviously when they're killing humans.

Last edited:

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
Interesting take on the story you hit quite a few marks hehe.

I'm quite surprised to hear you had no means of reading up on history or returning to the menu since there should be buttons bellow that allow you to do so.

1672627852252.png

Maybe they didn't appear or something. What device were you running the game on?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Thank you for pointing that out. My eyesight is getting worse, so since they were kinda small, I probably didnt register them properly.

Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
LesserKing did state in a post further up the page that multiple save slots are planned for the next update.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Downloaded it, started it, closed it.
Settings next update? Wtf? I cant play with forced music and without instant text speed...the settings are always the first thing i need before i start a game. See you next update...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Greily

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Downloaded it, started it, closed it.
Settings next update? Wtf? I cant play with forced music and without instant text speed...the settings are always the first thing i need before i start a game. See you next update...
Yeah the speed of text is so damn slow that the game drags.. the audio I had to use volume mixer as it was blasting me out. Seriously these two options need to be in there and of course hide text box.. I hate having CG hidden behind text.

I deleted it right now it's unplayable in it's current form I am not a child that reads slow as damn molasses. I could not bring myself to read that damn slowly.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes