VN Others Abandoned Bloodsucker [v0.2.0] [Lesser]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Is there anyone here taking notes of what people are liking and disliking?
I like pancakes, I will eat pancakes this Sunday! If no pancakes I will abandon the thought and eat noodles!

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Is there anyone here taking notes of what people are liking and disliking?
I like pancakes, I will eat pancakes this Sunday! If no pancakes I will abandon the thought and eat noodles!
I am more of a bacon person myself but will take microwaved pizza if I must.

Back on topic, good start so far will be keen to see where this one goes, I have a soft spot for this artwork always will so that also helps me I guess.

Secondary topic: if the dev ever comes here and sees the posts, just do what you want to do and or what your paying supporters are more interested in, don't get too caught up on what people on here want you will never be able to please them all.
If you want to have soft fendom but with sweet whispers of love then go right ahead, if you want to have a vampire girl biting the MC's neck while taking a strap-on from behind and a second in the mouth then also go right ahead :D

Apr 28, 2020
As long as there is no femdom, only potential, let's hope the developer doesn't lose it. But damn what kind of engine is this, why not ren py , this one is not so convenient, there is only one save while you play, and there are not even settings, I had to play without sound, too loud, of course the settings can be added later, apparently, if the saves are added to a large number of cells, it will be possible to play, but still not as user-friendly as on the good old Ren py.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I be totally for a school of yanderes, but the bloodsucker title gives it away. Guessing thier vamps.

Cant say im into femdom without a FMC, but if its about strong and twisted girls to conquer, im for it.

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
Femdom is pretty broad in terms of what it includes. But for clarification there will be no strap-on or any of that extreme stuff :LUL:. There will be occasional teasing and moments where females may try to take the iniative but every sexually explicit scene will be avoidable because CONSENT obviously :KEK:

So no femdom unless you consider the girl making the first move to be femdom I guess?

Apr 28, 2020
Femdom is pretty broad in terms of what it includes. But for clarification there will be no strap-on or any of that extreme stuff :LUL:. There will be occasional teasing and moments where females may try to take the iniative but every sexually explicit scene will be avoidable because CONSENT obviously :KEK:

So no femdom unless you consider the girl making the first move to be femdom I guess?
No femdom? it's a pity.

Reactions: Platinum_Flame

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Well, if all the scenes we don't like can be avoided, then fine.

Nov 22, 2022

Please consider taking ownership of the thread.
The impression in the OP is of a pure Femdom game.
Remove the Tag and the Vanilla people will show up.

What engine is this and how to Fullscreen?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The word Femdom decided that. it stands for female DOMINATION. Is it being dominated if I'm fucking rough a girl in the pussy or ass while she calls me her plaything? I don't think so.
If she is in the position of control or the one who is assertive, it's femdom.
you simping over a women and sniffing her socks has nothing to do with domination.

May 23, 2020
If she is in the position of control or the one who is assertive, it's femdom.
you simping over a women and sniffing her socks has nothing to do with domination.
Technically it's femdom if she orders you to fuck her. But the sexual actions don't reflect female domination. If the dialogue was off it would be vanilla, or maledom. Would it be maledom if you order a woman to fuck you with a strap on, or order her to let you lick her feet in your knees, or let you lick her pussy? "Yes", because she is doing it under your control. Now, does the actions reflect maledom? Not at all.
I believe femdom can have her riding you, I prefer not, but it should not be the first or second scene with the girl. Some "femdom" games also have blowjobs with the "dominatrix" in the first or second scene. How is that really dominating? Is it femdom to order a man to commit to vanilla or maledom sexual acts? Getting an alpha male and cuckcolding the MC while humillating it and ordering him around is a lot more dominating if there is a need for vaginal sex.
I don't think most people into femdom would prefer vaginal sex over being in your knees "sniffing her socks" as you mentioned in a despective way.

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Technically it's femdom if she orders you to fuck her. But the sexual actions don't reflect female domination. If the dialogue was off it would be vanilla, or maledom. Would it be maledom if you order a woman to fuck you with a strap on, or order her to let you lick her feet in your knees, or let you lick her pussy? "Yes", because she is doing it under your control. Now, does the actions reflect maledom? Not at all.
I believe femdom can have her riding you, I prefer not, but it should not be the first or second scene with the girl. Some "femdom" games also have blowjobs with the "dominatrix" in the first or second scene. How is that really dominating? Is it femdom to order a man to commit to vanilla or maledom sexual acts? Getting an alpha male and cuckcolding the MC while humillating it and ordering him around is a lot more dominating if there is a need for vaginal sex.
I don't think most people into femdom would prefer vaginal sex over being in your knees "sniffing her socks" as you mentioned in a despective way.
I'm into femdom, I like assertive women, and I would say most of the other femdom fans I know also would prefer vaginal sex.
Emasculation and degradation aren't key parts or necessary for femdom, and for a big part I would say most people enjoy the gentler side of femdom.

If you want to get off to some emasculation femdom, plenty of cuckold games out there, don't try to shame others for liking a different form of the fetish.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm into femdom, I like assertive women, and I would say most of the other femdom fans I know also would prefer vaginal sex.
Emasculation and degradation aren't key parts or necessary for femdom, and for a big part I would say most people enjoy the gentler side of femdom.

If you want to get off to some emasculation femdom, plenty of cuckold games out there, don't try to shame others for liking a different form of the fetish.
I like to avoid femdom scenes, but that doesn't mean I want to trade it for another vanilla scene. What I like is to avoid femdom and that nothing happens (no scene that replaces femdom); An example situation I like: the LI starts teasing the MC (in whatever way is clearly femdom), and at some point, always avoiding obeying the LI's commands, the MC decides he's tired of the game and leaves. It would be especially gratifying if the LI was horny and demanded the MC to satisfy her and the MC told her to masturbate herself because he has better things to do. And then he goes out.

I know, possibly it's weird.

Reactions: Illuminati00
May 23, 2020

You are pulling facts off your ass I'm sure. Most people into femdom prefer gentle femdom? Because you know a few people with the same interests as you? I don't agree at all and the only way to know is making a poll for femdom fans on what type of femdom they prefer. But then, how do you avoid maledom or vanilla fans from voting and messing up with the poll results?. Besides, is gentle femdom fucking the woman in the pussy while she calls you boytoy? We have different definitions of gentle femdom. Gentle femdom is still domination but without being treated like a peace of shit all the time, there are some sweet moments. But there is still humillation, and you are still at your knees. Maybe the main difference in gentle is more focused in kissing her feet and ass and almost no piss, scat or pegging. But that doesn't make gentle femdom vaginal sex and blowjobs. That's not femdom at all for most people into femdom that I know (Although I know that I can't only consider the people I know to turn my opinion into a fact).
Also I didn't shame other people fetishes, that was you. I just simply questioned the understanding of femdom for some devs and users. But I don't think we should continue our conversation because I didn't read one solid argument from you (and don't believe you will have one) and you are already lying about me shaming fetishes. I prefer not to waste time in toxic people. Unless the toxic person is a virtual beautiful girl puting the MC in her knees.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes