VN Others Bloodsucker [v0.2.0] [Lesser]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The story is a bit too damn unbelievable because there is nothing but a discussion and story about no males as they felt uncomfortable! Second no quick save/quick load or way to roll back.. so choose wrong end of game pretty much and you can't roll back. Also the way the story is going so far even if you make all the right decisions I don't think there will be a good ending which turns me off. I hate only bad endings.

What could of made this story believable.. the MC is a bit of a detective fan or wants to be a detective so he wants to discover the secret of the school, survive, and make a name for himself so he will be famous for his future. Here we have an MC that says I don't want to run away again so even if I know it's full of danger I am still going to go.. that is so damn fake it sounds like some horribly shitty B movie with a stupid plot. There is absolutely NOTHING to make him want to stay in a school of mentally deranged girls... Even Sky does not act normal as the most normal so why the fuck would he stay in a school like that there is nothing in it for him!

So the story is ruined by a dumb unbelievable plot as I would of left that school after the first day after all the weird shit like any sane normal person would. There would be way more stories about the school on internet at the very least even if it was covered up you can not stop the word on all the forums and social media. Sorry but this dev does not know how to write a story that is even semi-plausible or believable.

Dev need to rethink the story plot to make it more believable.. go some route like detective or only school in a small town so he has to go to school due to the law and try to survive. At this time it's worst than most B rated movies.

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
The story is a bit too damn unbelievable because there is nothing but a discussion and story about no males as they felt uncomfortable! Second no quick save/quick load or way to roll back..
Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear you didn't like the premise ಥ╭╮ಥ

Unless what you played is the first version (0.1.0) there's definitely options to save/load the game right underneath the dialog bar.

What could of made this story believable.. the MC is a bit of a detective fan or wants to be a detective so he wants to discover the secret of the school
As for the story I get it seems unbelievable at the moment with the crazy sh** going on, guilty as charged.

But.... and there is a but ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡~)

It will start to tie up together as the dots begin to connect. The story will shift between past and present so you will be the one playing detective! The MC won't tell you everything you need to know and may even lie to you (as a real person would lie to themselves) Which I know may sound weird at first but...
anime-confused.gif
It's too hard to explain with words alone i give up...

I don't think there will be a good ending which turns me off. I hate only bad endings.
Not sure what to tell you, the endings I have planned are neither "good" or "bad" since I plan on twisting that notion a lot (;¬_¬)

Anyway thanks again for the feedback, I'll consider everything you said so that I can make the next updates better.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
This update was amazing. The UI is better, we can save our games and adjust volume. The quality of writing is still quite nice. I'm gonna adjust my rating of the game. Good luck LesserKing!

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
I wonder if my reply notifies people...

If it does and you are seeing this then great!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not sure what to tell you, the endings I have planned are neither "good" or "bad" since I plan on twisting that notion a lot (;¬_¬)

Anyway thanks again for the feedback, I'll consider everything you said so that I can make the next updates better.
For me, a good ending is that the MC ends the game in a romantic relationship with all the LIs (or at least with all the ones I'm interested in), spoiled and happy and in which no LI uses their powers to coerce the MC.

Bad ending is anything that differs from the first (the MC is mentally dominated and becomes a slave to whoever, I have to choose between different LIs, the MC dies...)

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I love those types too . Evil natured strong girl doent care about anyone else, but is love-dovely and/or protective of their darling. What I like about most aggressive monster girls relationships. At best they work in the best interests of their darling.
Exactly!
Who doesn't want a blood-hungry woman who treats you like a puppy?

Reactions: Greily and Nobles

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I tried rejecting Seraphina and I didn't like it at all. I've tried to say yes (almost two and a half months have passed but I feel just as frustrated with how the first election went) and I didn't particularly like it either. Personally I'm a fan of harem games with romance, I don't know if this is going to be like this, but if all the LIs are like Seraphina, I don't think I'll be interested in any of them.

In any case, LesserKing thanks for the game and good luck

Last edited:

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
I tried rejecting Seraphina and I didn't like it at all. I've tried to say yes (almost two and a half months have passed but I feel just as frustrated with how the first election went) and I didn't particularly like it either. Personally I'm a fan of harem games with romance, I don't know if this is going to be like this, but if all the LIs are like Seraphina, I don't think I'll be interested in any of them.
It will be a harem game with romance!

Seraphine is pretty much an antagonist so there'll be no one like her... *shivers in PTSD*

I realized I scared off a lot of people with the intense beginning and gave them the idea that I'm about to take them to a shady back alley (゜-゜)

In reality I just wanna give them a warm blanket and a cup of coffee that may have a bit of rat poison. (just a lil bit)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It will be a harem game with romance!

Seraphine is pretty much an antagonist so there'll be no one like her... *shivers in PTSD*

I realized I scared off a lot of people with the intense beginning and gave them the idea that I'm about to take them to a shady back alley (゜-゜)

In reality I just wanna give them a warm blanket and a cup of coffee that may have a bit of rat poison. (just a lil bit)
Actually I don't know which option I like less, whether to reject her or not to do it. In any case, in principle I think that if I return to the game it will take at least another two months.

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
Actually I don't know which option I like less, whether to reject her or not to do it. In any case, in principle I think that if I return to the game it will take at least another two months.
That's reasonable, I'd say by then the game will have started to take shape so it'll be a lot easier for you to tell if it's for you or not. Thanks for giving it a chance despite the rough edges.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's reasonable, I'd say by then the game will have started to take shape so it'll be a lot easier for you to tell if it's for you or not. Thanks for giving it a chance despite the rough edges.
I guess for this I will first have to be able to finish the first scene with Seraphina without closing the game.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
v0.2.0 is now available! yaaay (i'm too tired.)
See the changelog or visit the itch page for more details, links have been updated and the mods should be updating the thread soon!
I will check out the update since I see that the volume controls and text speed is fixed. I will see how the development of him playing detective starts maybe give him more of an inquisitive mind in the beginning would feed off that feeling.. MC likes mystery and the school has a mystery to solve and he starts following the detective route would of been a better way to start but I'll check out the update.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes