3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Vampire games are always nice. Does the slave tag mean we can enslave her or will the mc be her bitch instead?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
My blood isn't the only thing that's going to get sucked in this game! This game does give me the urge to fire up Skyrim and a whole bunch of Sloot mods :devilish:. But i got to contain myself as I'm here for this game, atleast for a little while. Looks good so I'll try this out.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You can actually marry and fuck her in Skyrim too. And also her mommy.
I was sure you could not marry her and i had no idea you could even interact with her mom aside from the one quest.

How do you do it if you don't mind me asking?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I was sure you could not marry her and i had no idea you could even interact with her mom aside from the one quest.

How do you do it if you don't mind me asking?
Mods a lot of mods. With the right mods, you can fuck Serana right in front of her father. I'm not a fan of these sluts though, because before me they were fucked by Molag Bal and this is NTR.

• Sad
Reactions: JenusKudo
Nov 11, 2018
Mods a lot of mods. With the right mods, you can fuck Serana right in front of her father. I'm not a fan of these sluts though, because before me they were fucked by Molag Bal and this is NTR.
You can fuck Molag Bal too if I am not mistaken so it's all in the family.

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes