3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like vampires, I also liked succubuses, then I came here and they ruined the latter for me with almost all being relegated to cocksucking. I guess the word "succu" was taken too literally by english speakers here. I wonder why weren't they also more often put on buses while at it. Poor Lilith :( I hope vampire girls won't be similarly defanged and declawed on this site.
I know right? Not to mention the infamous pun "Suck your bus" has to be one of the lamest adult dad jokes out there. Poor Lilith must be rolling in her bed wondering how she and her daughters went from being scary night demons to... Something less frightening.

Also, the plural is "Succubi". I have seen this mistake made a lot on forums and even in several finished games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aseratrix

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Hey, Pls tell me how to move the coffin. I always dead by arrow

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, how do you slide the coffin open? the status bar dies real quick. there are no instructions or hints on the mini-games.
come on
AlexZeroOne
it's your game, give some guidance.

Artigar

Apr 16, 2021
Say Whaaaaat? Hold my spot mate, I ma' go have a peek over at Nexus, might have to install Skyrim again. :love:
it's not on Nexus if you're looking to fuck her. Though other websites *cough*loverslab might offer what you're lookingfor

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
AlexZeroOne do you consider this one complete?
Yeah, I think I'm done.

I had the idea of doing something else, like a lustful Argonian maiden, but then I thought that would be a little too much.:rolleyes:

For those who have trouble with the mini game when opening the coffin. It's just a clicker, press the space bar as fast as you can.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Stuck at the pillar puzzle any help appreciated!
Same here....
space bar doesnt work for coffin here, deleting game
Hi, exists a walkthrough, what is the combinations of the first game?
Yeah, how do you slide the coffin open? the status bar dies real quick. there are no instructions or hints on the mini-games.
come on
AlexZeroOne
it's your game, give some guidance.
Guys How to open the "Grave"
Hey, Pls tell me how to move the coffin. I always dead by arrow
So the key is that as soon as you make a mistake it kills you.
A correct sequence is:
Top left
Top right
Bottom Right
--------
That unlocks it but you have a timer bar to click quickly enough to push the lid off.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Hey dev. Not a good set of choices...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev you have a lot of excellent skills, but man you are way too heavy handed.
I'm out.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So the key is that as soon as you make a mistake it kills you.
A correct sequence is:
Top left
Top right
Bottom Right
--------
That unlocks it but you have a timer bar to click quickly enough to push the lid off.
Completely useless answers :cautious: I can't even get the DEV to give a coherent answer to the coffin problem. too bad looks like a decent game.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Completely useless answers :cautious: I can't even get the DEV to give a coherent answer to the coffin problem. too bad looks like a decent game.
I'm confused. You found my answer useless?
It will unlock the crypt and you can power through the timer. But the end result as described in my previous comment is pretty unsatisfying.

Anyway I agree and won't be playing further.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes