Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Bloodsucker [v1.1]
DOWNLOAD:

All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017
got a trojan from mega file :
Trojan:"Script/Sabsik.FL.A!ml" inside "Bloodsucker-32.exe".
Any one else got the same warning?
(windows defender response)

billyjack654

Dec 9, 2019
Looks like a good game although I think you're walking a fine line using VAM. I heard there was even a law suit where someone used a clothing pattern that someone owned. Just be careful.

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
This game is fully russian? I deadass cannot understand a line of dialogue
You can change the language in the settings.
English should be the default.

Looks like a good game although I think you're walking a fine line using VAM. I heard there was even a law suit where someone used a clothing pattern that someone owned. Just be careful.
Thank you. I haven't heard of this, but I think I'll google it.
I use free materials for my projects.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Your email address is showing.

Also, its pretty ironic I was wondering if there were vampire games on F95 unlike the two I have played and here we are---------------------
I like vampires, I also liked succubuses, then I came here and they ruined the latter for me with almost all being relegated to cocksucking. I guess the word "succu" was taken too literally by english speakers here. I wonder why weren't they also more often put on buses while at it. Poor Lilith :( I hope vampire girls won't be similarly defanged and declawed on this site.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes