iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hi guys!
Version 0.3 is out

List of changes:
- Added more than 200 images;
- Reworked the design of the game menu;
- Added 3 new characters (Oracle, Cardinal, Eve)
- Over 50,000 characters of text
- Added "Gallery" menu
- Added "Encyclopedia" menu

I'm really sorry I couldn't provide a better translation in this version guys.

Reactions: geordie and Reifon

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
This is the render for the update! I will make another 2-3 for the next days just to celebrate the update ^_^ render rose69.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cipherdragon

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The story, the biting and the transformation is the most important thing to me, when it comes to vampires. Take your time and make a good story of corruption and decadence, good transformation sequences, and don't be ain a rush to get a fast update done. Good vampire games are worth the wait!~

Reactions: iNaJke

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
From the name I thought this was going to be a game about menstruating fat chicks ... I'm glad I was wrong, haha.

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hello will this game ever have NTR or sharing with other guys i hope not :)
Hi! I don't plan to make these things in the game right now)
The story, the biting and the transformation is the most important thing to me, when it comes to vampires. Take your time and make a good story of corruption and decadence, good transformation sequences, and don't be ain a rush to get a fast update done. Good vampire games are worth the wait!~
Hey! It is really important to me too! So I'll try to make it really good!

Reactions: Valeck

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
Looks intressting, the "horror" category have almost been ignored by visualnovelists. Instead the Collage one seems to be overflowing.

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
uff ... this is so hard to buy.

First you have the rushed scene with Henry and his GF ... until she get kidnapped there is NO reason to rush the game. But yo go from blowjob to chicken nugget dinner and kidnapping in what? 5 screens?

Then the "clue" hunt ... so the police haven't found that paper? And it is still there after 3 days? And then you go to a bar because the flyer stuck under you shoe? ..

The dialog is in poor English. I am not a native English speaker, but that just sounds ... dunno... uneasy. When you talk to the barkeeper and he says he has to handel other customers Henry says that there are no others, but we have the red lady and the other guy ....

"The moment is touching, even crunchy, but it's impossible otherwise."

Maybe its me, but what has crunchy to do with a sentimental situation?

And even the description ... I thought we would play the assistant of Henry ... but we play Henry. Then please let us change the MC's name ...

I do think there is some potential here, but the writing needs alot of work and the script has to be fleshed out too.
The dev said it is so rushed because the MC tries to find his GF ... but currently that makes no sense. She is gone for 3 days before he even starts, than he sleeps 1-2 days and finds out that she might be a vampire too. So at least then there is no reason to rush everything. Especially the hunters out of nowhere are pointless.

The game should be a lot slower. Yes you can start quite quick, but after he learns that she might be a vampire too, they have to tell him that his only chance is, to integrate into the vampire society and try to find her that way. That is what is happening, but nobody explains that to the MC. They just say "do this and that because!" - to often writers try to create mystery just by holding back information and use something like "Yes, but that is for later/another time... just trust me." - that is poor writing.

Now we get useless exposition after we go to that academy ... exposition is not storytelling. Why do we need to know any % of how many vampires get what mutations?

Then we start this freeroam-esque /sandboxy gameplay ... and then there nothing left of the urgency to find the GF - only in the broken line of the MC telling he has to become stronger to find his GF ... and every intention to show the player that time is of utmost importance (because we need to find our GF!!) is lost because of that gameplay mechanic.

The game needs a revamp (haha^^) and the dev should rethink what he wants. To tell a story about the guy that hurries to find his GF, or a vampire "simulator" with a backstory about a GF .... currently it does not match.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote