3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for being on point and honest!
I understand what you're saying and for some of the things I have answers, and for some of them - they will be in next part, and there is things that are just lost due to my google.translation of the game, which I'm really worried about.
About revamping(xD) the game, I assure you I'll do some adjustments in the beginning and throughout of the game to make it more smooth and clear for everyone.

Thanks again, I really appreciate such comments which are making me to think about the game twice as much as I'm thinking now!

Reactions: Trasher2018

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I agree, the game/VN has potential. The theme is a rather fresh one.
The character models look nice and the render quality is good.

However the game feels a bit rushed almost as if the project planing phase didn't happen or was skipped.
Like it went from the intial idea immediately to production.

That's the main issue. The english translation may put off the huge international crowd and thus potential supporters.

There is nothing wrong with a short intro and plunging right into the main story
but the introduction of the couple and the kidnapping need to be more elaborate or fleshed out.
After all it's the MC's sole motivation.

Again the renders look very nice, check some of the 3d comics the dev has made!

Reactions: iNaJke

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like this game it's got that dark feel to it in every scene but I agree with what others have said it does have a feeling of being rushed but apart from that I've found it enjoyable I think it was a bit slower paced I'd get right into it no problem. But still nice job.

Reactions: iNaJke

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Guys, thank you for your kind words!
I will try to work in that way!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hey 0011! Will you be updating your port? Thanks!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
In-game translations done not by me, so hope you enjoy it.
Talking about the translations, why do you duplicate every single label to do it, when Ren'py come with a native and easy to use ? It would really ease your works to use it.

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Talking about the translations, why do you duplicate every single label to do it, when Ren'py come with a native and easy to use ? It would really ease your works to use it.
Yes, I was considering doing it, but my poor english does not allow me to read it and understand properly, so I stuck with it right now, but I try to learn it and understand it so maybe in a few patches I will be able to do it correctly
Thanks for pointing it out, I was already forgotten about this option

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I klicking lost an reandom thrugh the things. No questlog, no sign of the current time, no hints. How i can earn money? I am allready at day 20 after my turn. i should be dead by now

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I klicking lost an reandom thrugh the things. No questlog, no sign of the current time, no hints. How i can earn money? I am allready at day 20 after my turn.
Hi! The hints are usually in the text.
To earn money you need:
1. Visit the bar
2. Visit the shop
3. On the next day Julia will tell you to go in the academy and work there.
4. You need to go to the academy and there will be talk with Abella
5. Then after you can work there everyday.

Try to train everyday, it will push the story forward and you'll see 2 sex scenes in the Hypno-thread and in Transformation Thread

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Yes, I was considering doing it, but my poor english does not allow me to read it and understand properly, so I stuck with it right now, but I try to learn it and understand it so maybe in a few patches I will be able to do it correctly
Thanks for pointing it out, I was already forgotten about this option
iNaJke
It may sound weird, but especially if your languages is not as good and you try to improve it. Based on your original language I would recommend deepl.com, I am not a native in english but I can talk fluently and in general I would say very good as well. But thats not the point, what I wanna say is that deepl is the best translator so far since it works with an algorithm. Just test it out you dont have to use it, if you dont want, but believe me you will love it. As far as I know your main language is russian so actually that would work in favor of deepl

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
iNaJke
It may sound weird, but especially if your languages is not as good and you try to improve it. Based on your original language I would recommend deepl.com, I am not a native in english but I can talk fluently and in general I would say very good as well. But thats not the point, what I wanna say is that deepl is the best translator so far since it works with an algorithm. Just test it out you dont have to use it, if you dont want, but believe me you will love it. As far as I know your main language is russian so actually that would work in favor of deepl
Hey! Wow, that's a cool thing! I will totally try to use it! Thanks)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote