3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a bug when going out with Julia to the lake ?
From the start of that episode it changed the language on me so i had absolutly no clue to what was goinh on there is there a fix for that ? and also it would be nice if you can get the actuall price on the items for sale in the shop so you know how much money u need to save up .
Love Julia though her and Samatha are my 2 favourite girls in this game :)

Reactions: iNaJke

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
So you plan on putting NTR in to the game. Grrrr I might not play it anymore lol
If I'm gonna make this scene, there's definitely no sexual intercourse. It won't have anything to do with the love between Christy and Henry.
I thought screwing wasn't sex, but something psychological. But in the end there will be no NTR I apologize for my English.

Last edited:

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Is there a bug when going out with Julia to the lake ?
From the start of that episode it changed the language on me so i had absolutly no clue to what was goinh on there is there a fix for that ? and also it would be nice if you can get the actuall price on the items for sale in the shop so you know how much money u need to save up .
Love Julia though her and Samatha are my 2 favourite girls in this game :)
Hey!
The fix is there! Thank you very much!

download these 2 files and put it in your game folder

Prices are made in russian version, but I was really rushing with the english one and forgot about them. Sure they will be correctly displayed in the next version)

Last edited:

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
If I'm gonna make this scene, there's definitely no sexual intercourse. It won't have anything to do with the love between Christy and Henry.
I thought screwing wasn't sex, but something psychological. But in the end there will be no NTR I apologize for my English.
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear it will be psychological and not sexual.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Some lines need some work like. Eva pulled out from under her dress what looked like a dagger and stuck it in her fathers back. Next scene though shows her sticking the dagger into his chest not his back.

Partway through the update the MC and Julia start speaking Russian instead of English and I closed game and stopped playing as there is no point in playing something when you can't understand anything anyone is saying.

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Some lines need some work like. Eva pulled out from under her dress what looked like a dagger and stuck it in her fathers back. Next scene though shows her sticking the dagger into his chest not his back.

Partway through the update the MC and Julia start speaking Russian instead of English and I closed game and stopped playing as there is no point in playing something when you can't understand anything anyone is saying.
Thank you! I'm trying to find ways to improve english in the game!
fix for the quest is in this thread

Last edited:

corvinus

Jun 7, 2017
walktrught please i come no foward, i have buy all item in the shop, hypno is 21, alec says he is busy and i come later,
on the hunters the message follow the direction of the hunters characters error message

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
walktrught please i come no foward, i have buy all item in the shop, hypno is 21, alec says he is busy and i come later,
on the hunters the message follow the direction of the hunters characters error message
Hi Corvinus!
Are you playing the 0.4 version of the game?
Have you been in a vampire club and talked to Aza? If no - go there. If yes - you already should've ended invasion in Lamia clan. So after that it becomes really easy - when you train any basic skill to 5 - you'll get some sort of scene (with hypnosis you get Annie in a streets, with transformation - Johanna, and with eyes you'll go to Sam). Be sure to go to academy and talk to Abella for her advice on the situation with vampires. After that you would get a scene (quest) with Julia.

If you have seen everything that I mentioned, congratulations to you, you've just finished the 0.4 version of the game.
Full walkthrough you can find on my patreon for 3$
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And what is this characters error message you got?
Third one looking the best imo
Thank you very much!

Last edited:

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
63.2 MB (not official)

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
julia quest was in russian :/
would have enjoyed otherwise :/
using translate took the fun out

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
julia quest was in russian :/
would have enjoyed otherwise :/
using translate took the fun out
Hi! Sorry for that happening to you! I posted the fix in the thread! Once again, sorry for that.
Can't believe I missed it on the playthrough :-(

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
went to class during morning and talked to Cassie... worked during the day then went to class again in the evening and...

edit: guessing its end of content error lol..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/everydayen.rpy", line 202, in script call
    call everyacen
  File "game/academy.rpy", line 237, in script
    if academy == 0:
    call everyacen
    if academy == 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/academy.rpy, line 299)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
    call everyacen
    if academy == 0:
    call everyacen
    if academy == 0:
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\BloodyCurves-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/academy.rpy, line 299)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bloody Curves 0.4
Wed Jul 22 15:12:55 2020

Reactions: iNaJke

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hi Spawn420, sorry for that happening to you >.<. This is error is not about the end of content, but yes it is indeed the end of content :D
download these 3 files and it will fix it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote