3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just the old Konami cheat code. Couldn't help myself when you asked for cheat codes. Been so long since I used it I had to be corrected:)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's a old code from a old Nintendo game called contra that gave you 30 lives for first player or 30 lives for 2 players.

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hello, everyone!

I apologize for the long wait for a post from me.
I want to tell you right away - the game will no longer be developed!

The problem is that first my video card burned out and I couldn't use my computer, and when I could buy a new one, my hard drive crashed and I lost all the source code from the game I loved so much. It wasn't until the other day that I was able to buy myself a new hard drive.

It's killing me inside because I really wanted to make a good vampire game, but now there's nothing I can do about it.

Now - I'm thinking about what other game I can make - if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks so much for your attention, and I apologize for the long absence.

Sep 3, 2020
Hello, everyone!

I apologize for the long wait for a post from me.
I want to tell you right away - the game will no longer be developed!

The problem is that first my video card burned out and I couldn't use my computer, and when I could buy a new one, my hard drive crashed and I lost all the source code from the game I loved so much. It wasn't until the other day that I was able to buy myself a new hard drive.

It's killing me inside because I really wanted to make a good vampire game, but now there's nothing I can do about it.

Now - I'm thinking about what other game I can make - if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks so much for your attention, and I apologize for the long absence.
as long as the game has Freedom of Choice like Bloody Curves like for example.

the game could have a harem for people who like harems but for people like me who don't like

harems and like the more romantic road

you could choose to fall in love with one girl until the end of the game

please no girlfriends at the beginning of the game I don't like to cheat

why don't you make the game about the origin of Dracula

and Dracula is just a nobody at the beginning

depending on your choices you either end the game as a hero or villain
I'm so so happy that you are back my brother

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
It's a good idea, thanks Vidal the king of Pervert

Also, I would like to share with you guys my collection of everything that I've made in 3 years, not only bloody curves, but everything.
Before bloody curves I've made 2 game I believe, it was Web Journey, and Iuris, and my comics. Plus, there is a lot of things which were not uploaded anywhere. The projects were games - "Cloning problems"; Futagirl1, Futagirl2, Iuris Remastered and my comics - Club 27 (SFW). Every project was not completed, but there is my WHOLE library of renders (good and bad) and every-every-everything that I've made.

this is the link.

I think you can just browse it and it doesn't need to download. It's aprox. 6GB
Hope you can see how much work is it going to publish a little game

jimmydatoolip

Feb 7, 2019
... my hard drive crashed and I lost all the source code from the game I loved so much. It wasn't until the other day that I was able to buy myself a new hard drive.

Use UnRen to (1) extract RPA and (2) Decompile rpyc files. That should make it easy to recreate the Ren'Py project. All that leaves is recreating the Daz3D (presumably?) models/settings/customizations. If you can't get those close enough to your taste, I bet you can find some help in the F95 Art forum.

The only thing to do after that is backups, my friend. An additional local copy (USB stick, external HDD, another PC in the house) and a cloud backup and/or local copy at an external location should cover just about any incident.

It's a few hours of work but you could be back to creating the game you "loved so much" within a day :) Assuming you haven't moved on yet, of course.

Sep 3, 2020
Use UnRen to (1) extract RPA and (2) Decompile rpyc files. That should make it easy to recreate the Ren'Py project. All that leaves is recreating the Daz3D (presumably?) models/settings/customizations. If you can't get those close enough to your taste, I bet you can find some help in the F95 Art forum.

The only thing to do after that is backups, my friend. An additional local copy (USB stick, external HDD, another PC in the house) and a cloud backup and/or local copy at an external location should cover just about any incident.

It's a few hours of work but you could be back to creating the game you "loved so much" within a day :) Assuming you haven't moved on yet, of course.
what are you serious you mean there's a chance I could get my favorite game back

bro I love this game so much someone has to send a message to iNaJke right away

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018

Thanks! I'm thinking about that

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote