3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
07.24.2020 History of vampires

Adults and children sat on their knees around the dying fire and prayed.
They prayed to the gods for their tribe's help. "We pray you almighty and omniscient, give us strength to fight, give us strength to survive. We give you our young bodies in exchange for food and opportunity to survive."

Contrary to any law, the gods of that time responded to the call of a dying people. With a laugh. They laughed at people, even if they couldn't hear them. "Do they want strength? It's been a long time since we had fun. Let them have it."

A bright flash of light illuminated the people on earth. At first a fright came, and kneeling even harder, and falling faces into the mud, they continued their prayers. Tears were coming out of their eyes, and the saliva, mixed with the snot, fell to the ground. But the light did not hurt them, on the contrary, their slouch backs straightened and their skinny shoulders were covered with a thick layer of muscles. They bathed in warmth and raised their eyes upwards. All their wounds were healed. All their diseases receded, and the mighty, strong warriors of all ages and sexes stood before the eyes of the gods. A fire of thirst finally appeared in their eyes, instead of the faint light of their former existence.

People began hunting. They could run for hours, swim, see in the darkness, smell life for many kilometers. Mass orgies continued all day long, in which each of those who received power took part. All of them merged into one. But weeks or months later, they all realized that they had made a huge mistake. Their bodies needed the blood of living creatures, but not only. Those who hadn't intercourse for a long time turned into aggressive and stupid creatures. They realized that it was not profitable to have sex with their kind - hunger woke up much faster than if they had done it with an ordinary person.

The gods were laughing. Foolish people thought that when they got something from the Gods, they wouldn't ask for anything in return.

They were all cursed and they all understood it. Soon, the warrior tribe was gone.
Hey, even though your English has many problems, you are able to write pretty interesting lore. I wish you the best on this project.

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I keep getting "chrisie first day" over and over again is this a bug?
Hi holocron! Yes, It's a bug!
You can download this fix file to prevent it furthermore!
Hey, even though your English has many problems, you are able to write pretty interesting lore. I wish you the best on this project.
Thank you very much, Desmosome!
Android version??
Hi Wildbill!
It will be available in a few days!)

Reactions: Wildbill5150

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Game got some good renders and lore that will keep you interested and wanting to learn more, story telling is good even if it can be hard to follow the english at times and may not be your kind of thing.

Dev saying no ntr but am still getting that vibe though that or your girlfriend is gonna develop stockholm syndrome either way mc loses. Not my kind of thing and hope I am wrong, will give it a couple months and wait for the story to unfold more. There has been a lot of enjoyable games ruined by unavoidble ntr, rape and such. Still would say give the game a try

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I like the game so far but I was wondering if you would consider making an ending

where instead of getting a happy ending with your girlfriend

you make another ending where you become the king of the vampires and have to choose who becomes your queen

you can choose between the ruling over your people peacefully or world domination
Why not all of them I mean you are the king so take as many women as you want.

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey x23wx1 and rahkshi01 this is what I'm considering for the endings. I hope I can pull out multiple endings with such things as you becaming King, or loosing to Godfree or someone else ;-)
Don't forget, if you played and read the text carefully, you may have noticed the mention of a character named "King of Himans". This character will soon appear in the game and he will be very strong, so Godfree is not the only vampire that Henry will have to confront.
Is it a free roam game ??
Hi Paapi, you can go wherever you want, so yes, it's kinda free roam game :cool:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hey x23wx1 and rahkshi01 this is what I'm considering for the endings. I hope I can pull out multiple endings with such things as you becaming King, or loosing to Godfree or someone else ;-)
Don't forget, if you played and read the text carefully, you may have noticed the mention of a character named "King of Himans". This character will soon appear in the game and he will be very strong, so Godfree is not the only vampire that Henry will have to confront.

Hi Paapi, you can go wherever you want, so yes, it's kinda free roam game :cool:
Then it is for me

Reactions: iNaJke

iNaJke

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Julia's History

Julia was an ordinary student of the city university. She did not want to become a model or a singer, all she wanted was to be in balance with nature and herself.

That night, a fussy doggy named "Hippie" took her outside to cope with her need - he had been waiting for her from studying all day. They walked through the park and enjoyed the cool evening of August, when a female silhouette appeared in front of them. When their paths were level, she spoke.

-Hey cutie, could you tell me how to get to the station?
-Sure, - Julia's voice was cheerful, as always - you just need to walk two blocks from the park exit and turn left.
-What a lovely doggy do you have, can I pet it?
-Sure, Hippie loves to be scratched behind his ear.

The woman reached out to the dog, but despite its size, he barked and bristled.

-It's ok! Apparently, he is not in the mood. -Yes, it happens. Well, good luck.

After a couple of minutes, the female silhouette hid behind the yellow trees and bushes, and Julia was giving a lecture to a Hippie for his behavior. The dog did not pay attention to his owner, only looked carefully at the side where the lost woman had gone.

-Okay, let's go home.

Not reaching the house a couple of hundred meters, Julia felt the blow and the following squeal of a Hippie.
When she woke up, she found herself in a dark, cold room, from the corner of which a dog's whining could be heard. On her neck, she felt baked blood and two wounds.

-Where am I? Hippie, are you there?

The whining only increased, but Julia was too weak to get up and go to the source.

She lost track of time, there was a lot of thoughts in her head: "Have I been kidnapped? Where is Hippie? If the dog in the corner is a Hippie, why is he not coming? Who could do it?". About 24 hours later, from the corner she could hear the clutches of his claws and the dog came to his owner himself.

-Hip-pie. - Julia's voice was intermittent, her throat dried up and she could not speak normally.

Hippie stood right in front of her, he was scared, but not by what happened to them. It was what happened to the owner. Julia was pale, her eyes were bloody red, and her mouth was already open, with sharp fangs.

-Hippie...

The doggie came up to the owner and started licking her face, just as he had done in the morning. His tail began to wag, and his ears got perked up, as always, in a good mood.

-Forgive me...

The dog was glad how the owner reacted to him and, with even more effort, began to wake her up, he knew that she would get up and immediately play with him, as always, but instead, Julia raised her heavy hands, grabbed Hippie and, with tears in her eyes, stabbed her fangs into his neck.
A few hours later, she got out of an abandoned building where she was imprisoned with her already ex-dog and wandered down the street, covered in blood until she was stopped by a woman in a black suit and long black hair.

-Another one. The number of random converts this month has increased dramatically. Come, I will take you to the academy.

Sep 3, 2020
I have many reasons to love this game but one of the reasons I love this game so much is all the women in this game

look like sexy ass grown ass women and they don't look like little fucking girls

and there's no fucking incest

don't get me wrong I'm not trying to pass judgment on anybody who enjoys that but that kind of stuff

it's not really my thing

and even if he decides to put it in the game later on I still wouldn't mind because this developer likes to

give you the freedom to make your own choices

Docc777

May 14, 2018
It is the first time i played the game. First impression: The graphics part is ok. But it is hard to follow the story/understand the dialoges sometimes. Maybe someone with better english knowledge could help the developer. I would offer my help but english is not my native language. But i think that there are a few people here that could help. Also not rushing the story would help the player to get into the story. A bit more background story would give the characters more depth and would make the story more interesting.

Sep 3, 2020
It is the first time i played the game. First impression: The graphics part is ok. But it is hard to follow the story/understand the dialoges sometimes. Maybe someone with better english knowledge could help the developer. I would offer my help but english is not my native language. But i think that there are a few people here that could help. Also not rushing the story would help the player to get into the story. A bit more background story would give the characters more depth and would make the story more interesting.
I know this sounds crazy but even after all this time

I still have faith that this game will be completed

I have faith that this developer will find his way back to the game

don't get me wrong it's more important that the developer Works everything out and I hope he's happy but

I know this game is way too good to be abandoned

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote