lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
What happened to Jennifer's lip? ... paralysis after botox?
Ugly Instagram "duck-rabbit-face" on all new renders... :(

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
well sandbox, not much sex (4 and 1 is repeatable and costs 150 bucks), plot is ok, not much to do and other things.

oddly it either starts on same day as newest update starts by checking phone and task list or on thursday afternoon when she's on couch checking her phone and mc suggests cosplaying to get her subs up. don't ask me which is right way and most likely on 0.8x it doesn't matter.

just press start and you can select play this update (don't ask did whatever mc did with landlady or yoga teacher on prev. update happened or not).
i stuck at jennifer last scene cant trigger to jennifer room at morning and afternoon and i think that is a bug

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The problem is that where does it start? because I doubt that it is right where I ended up in my last save... Before updating, 0.6 should be completely finished... right?
i think it starts after mc and landlady/mommy did special "yoga" but that's just a guess.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Moniques's night cam sessions - I should get a green icon on the phone, but I don't. Even if I send her a couple of messages. What to do?

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I really like this game. It's one of my favorite games actually. Unfortunately it's always quite buggy. This time:

- Character progression got mixed up. I can go to Jennifer during night and get handjob,footjob without having progressed her story at all (or only very little)
- As already mentioned by the others: Jeniffer path is corrupt and photoshooting can't be started, instead I can buy infinite cameras in the shop. Something must cause this path to crash (like talking to her one too many times on the couch or whatever.)

I wish the dev good luck with this project. Progress is incredibly slow but judging from his small amount of patreon supporters he can work on this game only in his spare time, so that's forgiveable in my opinion.

I forgot to mention: After visiting nightclub music often does not change, which can be a bit annoying now and then.

Last edited:

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Very nice game but the ingame logquest is sometimes a bit confused and it seems u can get all event while folllowing it. Not every event can be found in the gallery. It doesn't not seem always obvious when update is complete, sometimes new events appears
Apart from the very nice game again

Reactions: Obranyi

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
im new in that game... The Questlog is a usefull reminder but, ... Always clicking on the Questlog to know what to do next makes me feel I am a fish in an aquarium,

1654712724035.png

• Haha
Reactions: franzo and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Moniques's night cam sessions - I should get a green icon on the phone, but I don't. Even if I send her a couple of messages. What to do?
did you complete that task? if yes then no repeats (dunno why).

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
Creo que comienza después de que Mc y la dueña/mamá hicieran "yoga" especial, pero eso es solo una suposición.
[/COTIZAR]

Habrá que empezar de nuevo..... o ir repitiendo las últimas acciones con cada chica para ir dando por hecho.

Sonicwing

Apr 1, 2021
i cant get this game to work. once i open the file it instantly closes, ive tried turning off my windows defender and firewall any suggestions on a fix ?

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes