MiskoJones

Jan 21, 2019
if you did webcam thingy and waited few days and then paid a visit to her room then done with that.
Yes, i already know that... What i'm saying is nothing happens after that, even through i know her story continues. She's just gone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, i already know that... What i'm saying is nothing happens after that, even through i know her story continues. She's just gone.
well if you visited at her room then her path is done for now. house is empty like 99% of time unless it's night or quest or repeatable event.

MiskoJones

Jan 21, 2019
i have 1 (hj) and rest are unlocked during photoshoot etc.
That's what i've been talking about this whole time hahahahaha. I can't/don't know how to progress further with her. How do i advance after giving her the camera and talking with her? How do i unlock that photoshoot quest or whatever it is?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's what i've been talking about this whole time hahahahaha. I can't/don't know how to progress further with her. How do i advance after giving her the camera and talking with her? How do i unlock that photoshoot quest or whatever it is?
you don't give her the camera, after visiting on her room and getting her to cosplaying you meet her at photostudio and start session.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I was wondering why the stripper doesn't appear on the replay gallery.. Maybe she isn't another LI after all, is she? The MC's scene walking on mom's bedroom or that scene where the MC walks by night on Jennifer's room asking a footjob/handjob, both of them doesn't appear too..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was wondering why the stripper doesn't appear on the replay gallery.. Maybe she isn't another LI after all, is she? The MC's scene walking on mom's bedroom or that scene where the MC walks by night on Jennifer's room asking a footjob/handjob, both of them doesn't appear too..
doubt stripper is li and nightactions prolly need more meat before end in replay.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How much content is in this game? Does he go all the way with anyone?
as this game doesnt have ntr, unless you are considering anal (or some other more extreme kink) as "going all the way" - the answers is, yup, the mc is going all the way with chicks.
something you can quite easily spot from the game tags as well.

Reactions: Kambizan

Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
as this game doesnt have ntr, unless you are considering anal (or some other more extreme kink) as "going all the way" - the answers is, yup, the mc is going all the way with chicks.
something you can quite easily spot from the game tags as well.
But does it happen in the latest available update or is it supposed to happen in future updates?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Game bugged during "Cosplayer Fantasy", went to photoshoot, received text message to meet in Jennifers room and then nothing, can't access any more of her questline. Man these bugs suck.

Great animations however.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Game bugged during "Cosplayer Fantasy", went to photoshoot, received text message to meet in Jennifers room and then nothing, can't access any more of her questline. Man these bugs suck.

Great animations however.
after doing photoshoot there isn't more except meeting her at living room to start cosplay path as it was intended (i think).

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
after doing photoshoot there isn't more except meeting her at living room to start cosplay path as it was intended (i think).
Nah there is more scenes to unlock, I manually extracted the images and videos to take a look since I couldn't progress any further. A few people have had the same problem as me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah there is more scenes to unlock, I manually extracted the images and videos to take a look since I couldn't progress any further. A few people have had the same problem as me.
images and videos maybe but not scripted in.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes