Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Bruh why are most of the previews from a 4 year old version, the dev should add some of the animations in there, they are so fucking high quality. He would gain much more support.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bruh why are most of the previews from a 4 year old version, the dev should add some of the animations in there, they are so fucking high quality. He would gain much more support.
report op and tell your request.

have fun.

DNew99

Nov 23, 2020
For me it work only to quit the game and start the game again then load the save and play further and it work. Before I played a week or 2 weeks and nothing.
This worked for me. I completed a full playthrough twice and it was bugged both times; Jennifer just disappeared from the game, except when she was sleeping, after the completion of the webcm quest. I started a new game, and then went back older save, and after a day, Jennifer showed up on the couch in the living room in the evening.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This worked for me. I completed a full playthrough twice and it was bugged both times; Jennifer just disappeared from the game, except when she was sleeping, after the completion of the webcm quest. I started a new game, and then went back older save, and after a day, Jennifer showed up on the couch in the living room in the evening.
yea that (jen on couch) is 2nd way to start cosplaying. dunno why dev made it so.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I extracted the names/relationship file and made it available as an incest patch so you don't have to enter everything yourself. MC is still called MC so you probably want to change that on MC's computer later or you just edit this file.
You should fix the relationship between Veronica & Monique in this patch, because currently in your file it looks like this.

milf_mo_is = "Tenant"
mo_milf_is = "Landlady"
mo_milf_title = "Mom"
milf_mo_title = "Monique"

And it should look the same as the relationship between Veronica & Jennifer which is like this.

milf_mo_is = "daughter"
mo_milf_is = "mother"
mo_milf_title = "Mom"

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
You should fix the relationship between Veronica & Monique in this patch, because currently in your file it looks like this.

milf_mo_is = "Tenant"
mo_milf_is = "Landlady"
mo_milf_title = "Mom"

And it should look the same as the relationship between Veronica & Jennifer which is like this.

milf_mo_is = "daughter"
mo_milf_is = "mother"
mo_milf_title = "Mom"
Right, thank you, how did that happen? Fixed it.

Reactions: Mario4don

sheroQ

Formerly 'sibiQ'
May 31, 2020
I apologize for the stupid question. But, does anyone know how to complete this quest from Monica?

sheroQ

Formerly 'sibiQ'
May 31, 2020
on mc's room he sends sms to her to do camshow.
Yes, thanks. I know about the show. I have already done this 15 times, but a new page does not appear in the dnivnik and the quest is not executed. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Yes, thanks. I know about the show. I have already done this 15 times, but a new page does not appear in the dnivnik and the quest is not executed. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
you need to send message by tapping the button, there is no new page. Try to reply to her

Last edited:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I have played many games with cool and high-quality animations, but I can say for sure that this game has the best animations in this forum.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes