Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Is the "Cleaning Service" quest end or not..??
Is this the last page of diary..??
Is there any more scene with Monique's webcam..??

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I'm also having problem in "Cosplayer Fantasy".

I got message from Jennifer, but when I goto her room in th Morning or Noon, she is not there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the "Cleaning Service" quest end or not..??
Is this the last page of diary..??
Is there any more scene with Monique's webcam..??
if you did cosplay photoshoot and watched pics with jennifer then not much else.
nothing new on mon's webcam.

as for cosplay if you did it once then it's done even if you meet her later in living room.

dev just added things to do more than what's in game.

Reactions: Daastaan007

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
Cleaning service quest: Now you can message Monique to do a cam sesion, so i did ths clicked all the options i think, i went reading the diary it says these video options are a regular thing etc.
Is this the end of the quest because no new quest i starting ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cleaning service quest: Now you can message Monique to do a cam sesion, so i did ths clicked all the options i think, i went reading the diary it says these video options are a regular thing etc.
Is this the end of the quest because no new quest i starting ?
you can get 1 or more cam sessions but that's it atm. not repeatable (only repeatable is with mommy/landlady doing yoga and sex at nightclub).

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
So unlike Windows Mac is still stick on v 0.6 beta?

Was expecting an update for Mac from a long time but looks like it has abandoned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So unlike Windows Mac is still stick on v 0.6 beta?

Was expecting an update for Mac from a long time but looks like it has abandoned.
not leaked but replace mac's bloody passion\game folder with windows versions bloody passion\game folder and try play or find suitable renpysdk for mac to play game.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes