rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Vuljin you can also work if you don't want to restart once you have the job. Just go there and sit at your desk to work. You earn decent money each shift. Shouldn't take long at all to earn enough to get the camera.

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
I am missing "only" the 3 last scenes (out of 5 LOL) with Jennifer. Can someone please guide me as to how I can unlock them? Also am I correct to assume that the cosplay photoshoot will be in the next update? Many thanks Dev for the best animations I have seen in a game. The only thing missing, for me anyway, is an AUTO function (most RENPY games have it, I don't know if it's possible with Unity) to progress the story. Many thanks anyway for a great game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am missing "only" the 3 last scenes (out of 5 LOL) with Jennifer. Can someone please guide me as to how I can unlock them? Also am I correct to assume that the cosplay photoshoot will be in the next update? Many thanks Dev for the best animations I have seen in a game. The only thing missing, for me anyway, is an AUTO function (most RENPY games have it, I don't know if it's possible with Unity) to progress the story. Many thanks anyway for a great game.
cosplay is in this update, talk to her in the morning or whenever she's at home in her room, get instructions of what to do, go to studio and start taking pics and "bit" else.

auto function is very rarely used to move on story on vns (on kns it's different thing).

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Didn't see any news in this thread since 8th November. Dead, on hold ? Can someone share some news if possible ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Didn't see any news in this thread since 8th November. Dead, on hold ? Can someone share some news if possible ?
no news to share. last patreon post is from november 7. so on way to be abandoned.

MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
Anyone like me who is only interested in the mother/son relationship? After they both watch each other masturbate and the VR game with his colleague, I seem to go around in a loop with the only possibility of having that lap dance for $150. Does it go further than that with the MC/mom?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone like me who is only interested in the mother/son relationship? After they both watch each other masturbate and the VR game with his colleague, I seem to go around in a loop with the only possibility of having that lap dance for $150. Does it go further than that with the MC/mom?
yes.

Reactions: MOTHERship
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes