MajorCJ

Jan 11, 2023
Not sure if it was my fault, or if it just broke but 3 comments about the game, rest was spectacular.

First, the phone GUI is a little clunky and for the white haired scientist, you can't view her text on mobile as you can't scroll down

Second, after the photoshoot and park scene Jennifer does not appear in her room after she texts you to meet her there in morning/noon. I slept for multiple days to see if it was a day specific event, it was not

Lastly, the green icon to view the cam scenes with Monica does not appear on the phone, I also tried the pc, no luck. Even tried resending the cam tonight text a few days in a row, no luck

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure if it was my fault, or if it just broke but 3 comments about the game, rest was spectacular.

First, the phone GUI is a little clunky and for the white haired scientist, you can't view her text on mobile as you can't scroll down

Second, after the photoshoot and park scene Jennifer does not appear in her room after she texts you to meet her there in morning/noon. I slept for multiple days to see if it was a day specific event, it was not

Lastly, the green icon to view the cam scenes with Monica does not appear on the phone, I also tried the pc, no luck. Even tried resending the cam tonight text a few days in a row, no luck
1. true.
2. not in game yet
3. that was only 1-2 times thingy atm

this is freeroaming game w/o end although there isn't that much repeatable content.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1673557913588.png

News

Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for all of your continued support. Your encouragement and feedback have been invaluable to me as I work on developing Bloody Passion.

I'm happy to report that progress is going well and I'm seeing improvement every day. I have started working on the animations for the update and it's coming along nicely.

I know you're all eager to see the next update, and I'm working hard to get it out to you as soon as possible. At this time, I don't have an official release date to share with you, but I'm aiming to release the update in February if all goes well. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Thank you again for your support. It means the world to me and I couldn't do it without you.

Love & Peace
NymphoPol

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Just discovered this game through another user's signature on F95. So far love the game and the graphics. The animations are probably better than 90% of the games found here. Has a Milfy City vibe to the game which is really nice.

Can you guys recommend similar games with good animations?

Reactions: Lovv99 and AKSHAN

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
goto recommendations and ask.
Thanks for the advice. I've tried too look at recommendation threads but haven't been as successful since those that have played good games don't always go to thread to recommend specifically.

Found tons of good recommendations by users within the game threads for similar games.

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks for the advice. I've tried too look at recommendation threads but haven't been as successful since those that have played good games don't always go to thread to recommend specifically.

Found tons of good recommendations by users within the game threads for similar games.
Stars of salvation

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
8 months since last update. Are we finally getting there or is this one's going to deliver one update per year like more and more titles here ? :/ Now, before the white knights jump at my throat, it's a serious question. Being objective and stating facts is not an attack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lovv99
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes