cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
8 months since last update. Are we finally getting there or is this one's going to deliver one update per year like more and more titles here ? :/ Now, before the white knights jump at my throat, it's a serious question. Being objective and stating facts is not an attack.
~month ago there was news post for patrons and 3 months ago preview for 0.8 again for patrons.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1676402023411.png
1676402029191.png
1676402037811.png
1676402043948.png
1676402050231.png
1676402056530.png
1676402063235.png
1676402080178.png

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my amazing patrons!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day, whether you're spending it with a special someone or enjoying some quality time by yourself. To celebrate this day of love, I wanted to share some beautiful renders with you all. These renders are a small token of my appreciation for all the support and love you've shown me throughout my journey. Thank you for being a part of this project.

As promised, I'll be making another Patreon post soon with previews of the new update and some exciting news. I can't wait to share it with you all. Until then, take care and have a lovely Valentine's Day.

Love & Peace
NymphoPol

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1676900176668.jpeg

News

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well and staying safe. I wanted to give you a quick update on the progress of the new game update. Unfortunately, I have to let you know that the release date is being pushed back to March instead of February.

I want to be as transparent as possible with my patrons and let you know that I'm still working hard on the update and making great progress. This update will have a lot of new animations and I want to make sure that they are polished and ready to go before I release it. I don't want to rush anything and compromise the quality of the game.

I know many of you have been eagerly waiting for the update and I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please bear with me as I work towards a set release date for the update. As soon as I have more information, I'll be sure to share it with you.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding. I couldn't do this without you.

Love & Peace
NymphoPol

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Another game that apart from lasting a long time for it to come out, the only thing that seems to me is abandoned

FelicityLove

Feb 16, 2023
8 months since last update. Are we finally getting there or is this one's going to deliver one update per year like more and more titles here ? :/ Now, before the white knights jump at my throat, it's a serious question. Being objective and stating facts is not an attack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not everyone is a full-time dev. Some of these games are casual hobbies to the devs. The original intent of Patreon is basically a tip jar for stuff creators have already made or are working on as a thank you for your time and effort. Not a crowdfunding source to pay for the development of a project. Some devs use Patreon as it was originally intended. Some people don't seem to understand that.

Reactions: Lovv99

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not everyone is a full-time dev. Some of these games are casual hobbies to the devs. The original intent of Patreon is basically a tip jar for stuff creators have already made or are working on as a thank you for your time and effort. Not a crowdfunding source to pay for the development of a project. Some devs use Patreon as it was originally intended. Some people don't seem to understand that.
yeah, im repeating exactly the same thing, over and over, in few threads (milfy city, demon boy, secret reloaded, radiant...), yet people refuse to accept that devs are no more than hobbyists which once in a while get few tips from patreon jar.
damn(ed) world!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, im repeating exactly the same thing, over and over, in few threads (milfy city, demon boy, secret reloaded, radiant...), yet people refuse to accept that devs are no more than hobbyists which once in a while get few tips from patreon jar.
damn(ed) world!
well scamstor is full time scammer.

Reactions: Lovv99

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1679401466425.jpeg

News -Sick but still going!

Hey everyone,

I am happy to announce that the development of "Bloody Passion," is progressing almost smoothly. The animation process is going great, and I am excited to bring my vision to life.

However, I want to be transparent with you all and share that I have been hit with the flu. As we all know, illnesses can be unpredictable and take a toll on the body. While I am taking the necessary time to rest and recover, it does mean that the upcoming update for "Bloody Passion" will be delayed.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but I believe it is essential to prioritize my health. I am confident that with some rest and recovery, I will be back on track to bring you the best content possible. Basically, I'm just working fewer hours and resting a bit more to recover.

Despite my illness, I want you to know that I am incredibly grateful for your support and am working diligently to ensure that "Bloody Passion" will come to your screens. I will keep you updated on any changes and progress made during this time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Love & Peace
NymphoPol

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
I extracted the names/relationship file and made it available as an incest patch so you don't have to enter everything yourself. MC is still called MC so you probably want to change that on MC's computer later or you just edit this file.
Thanks btw any idea where should i put it(Mac user btw)?

Solved: Just merged the game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fzoner95
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes