cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc fucks mom/landlady and 1 roomie/sister if has played cards right.

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
Can't wait to meet the Goth chick properly but I'll admit the teacher made me nervous. Last time I played a game with a teacher like that the MC wound up drugged, tied up, and sexually assaulted only to have the Dev dub it 'light femdom.'
Wow, what game was that? I know i'm a couple years late, but maybe you remember the name? You got me curious.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

PLAY THE DAMN GAME AND PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT AND YOU MIGHT GET SURPRISE!
mc fucks mom/landlady and 1 roomie/sister if has played cards right.
Either you've got the games mixed up or you're just trolling here, because in this game there is definitely still no penetration (vaginal or anal) neither with mom/landlady nor with either of the two sisters/roommates and the maximum MC can achieve with these three girls in terms of sexual content is a handjob and a footjob.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Either you've got the games mixed up or you're just trolling here, because in this game there is definitely still no penetration (vaginal or anal) neither with mom/landlady nor with either of the two sisters/roommates and the maximum MC can achieve with these three girls in terms of sexual content is a handjob and a footjob.
neither since mc 1st mc has sex with yoga instructor and mom/landlady catches them and then mc either continues or goes after m/l and then sex with her but that was on prev. update and won't play to see that. sex with gaming r/s is possible that i remember wrong.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
neither since mc 1st mc has sex with yoga instructor and mom/landlady catches them and then mc either continues or goes after m/l and then sex with her but that was on prev. update and won't play to see that. sex with gaming r/s is possible that i remember wrong.
MC doesn't have sex with the yoga instructor but we only have BJ there and then when MC is sleeping in mom/landlady room we only have a thighjob with her and not a penetration scene and if you still don't believe it play the game again or extract rpa archive with renders and animations using unren and see if you can find the penetration scene with just mom/landlady and I guarantee you it's not there yet.
The only vaginal sex scenes we have in this game so far are with Isabella (the car dealer's wife) in the hospital and sex with a dancer Lexy in a strip club (with her is also anal sex possible).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
bro. you can't just put a gorgeous goth girl in your game and not let us romance her
yeah, the same goes for a gorgeous dog, a cat, a horse, a pig, a grandma, an ugly fat neighbour...those devs are too cruel man.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Tattoos very big turn off for my part sorry but will pass, as this seams be some kine a vampire or undead themed game based on the title. So Hard pass. But thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tattoos very big turn off for my part sorry but will pass, as this seams be some kine a vampire or undead themed game based on the title. So Hard pass. But thanks
not a vampire or undead and only 1 has tattoos.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes