Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Dev has provided the option to play from the end of 0.6
They did yes which is better than nothing but far from ideal as it rarely takes into account all the choices an actual playthrough allows. You just get the generic route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They did yes which is better than nothing but far from ideal as it rarely takes into account all the choices an actual playthrough allows. You just get the generic route.
well you can start from scratch.

Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
Looks like there's a good amount of content already but I'm guessing this game is still a long way off from fucking the incest material?

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I am playing through the VN and have been advised that Olivia has sent a phone message. The phone doesn't seem to scroll to those characters not shown. How does one see the messages if you can't get to the picture of the character, in this case Olivia?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am playing through the VN and have been advised that Olivia has sent a phone message. The phone doesn't seem to scroll to those characters not shown. How does one see the messages if you can't get to the picture of the character, in this case Olivia?
its bug, select start from 7th ch.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Does anyone know if there is any difference in content between the beta and the final version? I'm waiting for the final version to come out to start playing, but it's been over a month and nothing.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Does anyone know if there is any difference in content between the beta and the final version? I'm waiting for the final version to come out to start playing, but it's been over a month and nothing.
The last few releases have all been betas. There was no final release it just goes to the next update that is also labeled as beta.

Reactions: skrusher

Mkf16

Mar 18, 2022
I have a problem. I get an alert that there is a message on the phone but when I go to the messages I find nothing. Is that wrong or is there something I don't know?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a problem. I get an alert that there is a message on the phone but when I go to the messages I find nothing. Is that wrong or is there something I don't know?
bug on this update so after you reach that point goto main menu and start from ep7. you don't miss anything biggie and as of now we don't know if it'll be fixed in 0.8.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes