Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
I think there's a bug, I already did the First photoshoot with Jennifer and scene in the square, after that I met Jennifer in the living room and told me to wait for her message, the message came saying to go to the room in the morning or noon, but I went every day of the week in the morning or noon and she does not appear!

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT PENIS/PRICK/PECKER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wait a minute, that stopped being funny when I hit puberty and became an adult. delete, good luck dev. hope you find what your missing

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i cant get this game to work. once i open the file it instantly closes, ive tried turning off my windows defender and firewall any suggestions on a fix ?
Try resetting your Render settings. Press down the Shift key and start the game. In the upper left, select 'Angle...' and then press Quit at the bottom. Restart the game normally. Hope that works for you. :>)

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I am having a bug with the quest Education is Key. After Lila texts you, it won't let me text back, just keeps saying that it is in a future update.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
The camera in the shop is bugged. Bought it once. That should do it. But it looks like it appears again after disappearing from the shop after buying it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That can't be, there are things that are not unlocked yet because they have to further that quest first. I am talking about the very first time she texts you.
well in that case you might have gotten bugged.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Isn't this game missing the incest tag? I probably ignored(I assume I'm not the only one) all this time for the lack of that tag, because I only found out about this game a couple days ago since a user had a list of incest games that he/she likes and it was there.

Reactions: Lovv99

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Isn't this game missing the incest tag? I probably ignored(I assume I'm not the only one) all this time for the lack of that tag, because I only found out about this game a couple days ago since a user had a list of incest games that he/she likes and it was there.
yeah, missing. As in every game, there are bullshit like landlady roommate. This game is actually incest. There is no incest patch as you can change relationships when starting the game. The lack of a very effective tag like incest on this forum in this game is a big shortcoming. That's why I discovered this game late too. Definitely a great game.

7777.png

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I think there's a bug, I already did the First photoshoot with Jennifer and scene in the square, after that I met Jennifer in the living room and told me to wait for her message, the message came saying to go to the room in the morning or noon, but I went every day of the week in the morning or noon and she does not appear!
Same here!

Reactions: gibbonraver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cuz you did photoshoot already.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did, but there are more scenes in the game to play, but the game was bugged in that!

Anyway, I already deleted the game, who knows, maybe in about 5 updates I'll come back to play.
well if did photoshoot before other quests it is possible that game bugged since those were supposed to do before that.

Reactions: Jordanskene01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nothing, that's the issue. I completed Jennifer's dream, then focused on other characters because a new quest didn't show up for her, but i'm done with the rest and still nothing lol
if you did webcam thingy and waited few days and then paid a visit to her room then done with that.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes