Nov 12, 2020
Not bad, had to start over twice cause it kept bugging out. Couldn't progress Jennifer past the first cosplay shoot. Turns out if you did the cosplay shoot and then talk to her again in the evening when she's on the couch about the cosplay (before the quest progresses), it bugs out and won't let you progress.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I extracted the names/relationship file and made it available as an incest patch so you don't have to enter everything yourself. MC is still called MC so you probably want to change that on MC's computer later or you just edit this file.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The update was nice but it was short, I expected more. There was also only Jennifer-related content. I'm not complaining, Jennifer is the hottest sister in these games for me and her new scenes were great too, but it would be nice to see some content about other characters as well. Hopefully updates will come sooner now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovv99

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bloody Passion [v0.7b Beta] [NymphoPol] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,85 GB / 218 MB - BloodyPassion-v0.7b-BETA-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 184 MB - BloodyPassion-v0.7b-BETA-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I know it is easier to make animations related to 1 character per update..But I dont know, there are still many characters that have only 1-2 scenes..

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Question. I did all quest( I think so ),but Monique's is still not completed even if I found new page of diary. I'm not seeing any Jeniffer's cosplay quest. How I miss it? Also here they are all quest I got so far.

Reactions: Max1276

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
"Bloody" and my mind goes to period sex, but this seems being taboo in adult games (not in Our Red Strings).
I would like to play a game with this kink.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Every-Fucking-Time-The-Save-Files-For-This-Game-Are-Broken, After-The-Update. It was enough for me to play this again I won’t even start this anymore.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Aug 18, 2019
Everybody who is having problems with saves,start a new game and you can go straight to version 0.7.Go to the computer click shop, eletronics and buy the camera jennifer will message you and you answer her.after this is just follow the questlog.in the computer you can replay the scenes from previous chapters too

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No time, busy with work and life. Hence why I ask specific questions on F95.
well sandbox, not much sex (4 and 1 is repeatable and costs 150 bucks), plot is ok, not much to do and other things.

I'm not seeing any Jeniffer's cosplay quest. How I miss it? Also here they are all quest I got so far.
how to get a cosplay for jennifer?
oddly it either starts on same day as newest update starts by checking phone and task list or on thursday afternoon when she's on couch checking her phone and mc suggests cosplaying to get her subs up. don't ask me which is right way and most likely on 0.8x it doesn't matter.

nobody of my saves can load ,so i need to restart everything? thx
just press start and you can select play this update (don't ask did whatever mc did with landlady or yoga teacher on prev. update happened or not).

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Every-Fucking-Time-The-Save-Files-For-This-Game-Are-Broken, After-The-Update. It was enough for me to play this again I won’t even start this anymore.
Dev has provided the option to play from the end of 0.6

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
Dev has provided the option to play from the end of 0.6
The problem is that where does it start? because I doubt that it is right where I ended up in my last save... Before updating, 0.6 should be completely finished... right?

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes