VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
This seems to show that you don't know basic numeral systems/math. 0.1 and 0.10 are exactly the same. They are the same as 0.1000 and 0.100000000000. When you go up a number, you add the number to the left; you don't add a zero to the right.

The convention might be to differentiate between these when adding versions of certain games, but it's really dumb.
Precisely. It is simply wrong by any standard. And I refuse to believe (without knowing for certain) that games like WoW or releases from any other professional developer, use this flawed versioning.
That said, I'm sure it's a great game :winkytongue:

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
@myuinny
:cool: GMTA - I do this for many games - in this case, I never thought to replay the hospital visit without the darlings :) I had too many updates to check out, and I really wanted to start a new seasonal character in Diablo III.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
maybe you can read about software versioning

just a small snippet..
There are two schools of thought regarding how numeric version numbers are incremented. Most packages, including , treat versions as a series of individual numbers, separated by periods, with a progression such as 1.7.0, 1.8.0, 1.8.1, 1.9.0, 1.10.0, 1.11.0, 1.11.1, 1.11.2, and so on. On the other hand, some software packages identify releases by decimal numbers: 1.7, 1.8, 1.81, 1.82, 1.9, etc. Decimal versions were common in the 1980s, for example with , , and , but even in the 2000s have been for example used by and . In the decimal scheme, 1.81 is the minor version following 1.8, while maintenance releases (i.e. bug fixes only) may be denoted with an alphabetic suffix, such as 1.81a or 1.81b.

The standard version numbering scheme is major.minor.revision, but is a notable example using another scheme where the major number (1) was dropped and a user site revision was added which is always zero in original emacs packages but increased by distributors. Similarly, package numbers are prefixed with an optional "epoch", which is used to allow the versioning scheme to be changed.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have never bothered with grammar as it doesn't bother me that much only that word annoys me.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, even if they are not that much lesbian game, could a male be added (and used as main character) at some point or is the setting finalised as it is ?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I notice in the OP that it is version 0.11 but there is also an "extras" version of 0.8. Am I correct in assuming if I pull down 0.11 I don't need to bother with the 0.8 extra version?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There will only be some male characters in the game and that's it and there will be no dicks only F/F or F/F/F or F/F/F/F or more.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I notice in the OP that it is version 0.11 but there is also an "extras" version of 0.8. Am I correct in assuming if I pull down 0.11 I don't need to bother with the 0.8 extra version?
You can still download the extra's of version 0.8. It will work, you just won't have the extra scene added in version 0.9 to 0.11 (of which there is only 1). But you'll have the extra's form version 0.1 to 0.8 and you'll still be able to access them in version 0.11 of the game without problems

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Indeed, even if they are not that much lesbian game, could a male be added (and used as main character) at some point or is the setting finalised as it is ?
The answer is no, I'm afraid. But could you explain to me why you'd want this? Even if I'd do this, there wouldn't be any sexual contact between that male character and the two sisters. One of them is a lesbian and thus not interested in man and the other is bisexual, but already in a meaningful relationship. How would you imagine this going if I decided to add a third main character? I'm honestly curious.

Reactions: kiteares

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Make his ass gay then the ones that wanted some dick in the game can be happy because then there will be lots of dick might not be the way they wanted it but dick is dick. x'D:tf::OhMyGoodness:

magare

Feb 24, 2018
Haven't played the game yet and haven't gone through the posts so I don't know if it has been asked, but, is there a chance for the breasts to be made smaller? Either through a breast slider (if applicable) or if it's still images have additional options in the menu. Like one of the would have the bigger breasts and the other the smaller ones or vice versa or even both have smaller ones?

I'll play it either way, but I've had my fill of balloon breasts so if there's a chance it'll be even better xD

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Haven't played the game yet and haven't gone through the posts so I don't know if it has been asked, but, is there a chance for the breasts to be made smaller? Either through a breast slider (if applicable) or if it's still images have additional options in the menu. Like one of the would have the bigger breasts and the other the smaller ones or vice versa or even both have smaller ones?

I'll play it either way, but I've had my fill of balloon breasts so if there's a chance it'll be even better XD
Smaller boobs? Yikes!

Reactions: RHM-kun

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017

I'll play it either way, but I've had my fill of balloon breasts so if there's a chance it'll be even better XD
That would be possible if it was in Unity and thus live 3D calculations to produce the image that you see on your screen (in which case I could simply add a slider to edit the mesh used to represent the characters). The images in this game are pre-rendered though, so that would take about twice the time for me to render/implement if I even wanted to add 2 breast size options. Every single images used in the game that features the character whose breast you'd want smaller/bigger would have to be created multiple times. I have considered it, but I think it would just be too much effort for what it's worth. Every update would get less content because I'd have to spend more time on rendering the images that are needed for different breasts sizes.

I know this explanation is kind of technical, but the short answer is 'no'. I understand that some don't like the big breasts and other do like them. I wish I could just easy add an option to change the breast size, but Ren'py simply isn't the correct engine for that I'm afraid.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The answer is no, I'm afraid. But could you explain to me why you'd want this? Even if I'd do this, there wouldn't be any sexual contact between that male character and the two sisters. One of them is a lesbian and thus not interested in man and the other is bisexual, but already in a meaningful relationship. How would you imagine this going if I decided to add a third main character? I'm honestly curious.
Isn't it obvious?
The man would be the 'right one' that she just hasn't had yet, to cure her...but hey bi girls are fine just so long as they let a man join in... :FeelsBadMan:
Maybe as been suggested, add a gay couple. x'D
Hold the phone!! There is a man - George, the owner of the pool, you know a nice guy who is a good friend. Then there's the landlord and his boy. Then, Nico?, at the school. So there are men, imagine they have motivations other than bedding the girls. :OhMyGoodness:

I'm not into huge boobs IRL or fiction, Leah is bigger than my preferred size. Ignoring this and the way clothes sit on big boobs in Daz. It's a lovely story and the 2 main girls are beautiful and get more so the more you get to know them.

magare

Feb 24, 2018
I see. Either way, thanks for making the game :) There aren't enough 'lesbian' games that don't include a guy at some point that fucks them both, so thank you for that as well!

I don't get how people don't understand what 'lesbian' means but that's not for here.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

When I stated make them gay I meant it that way so they wouldn't be interested in girls and wouldn't want to do anything with them or join them because the only thing they would be interested in would be playing hide the salami with each other somewhere else. I said it more as a joke because people keep trying to force dicks into a lesbian game.

Landlord is a piece of shit and his lackey boy as well the guy that owns the pool threw up the creepy warning I don't think I would trust Nico and don't forget about that shit stain of a dad.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes