VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Would appreciate an updated walkthrough ^^
You really don't need a walkthhrough for this.
You instantly see what your choice changes, if it does, apart from that it's just different dates/locations that you would usually check out anyway.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Mac version is very buggy, it crashes on opening screen,
Could you locate the "game" folder at "\BloomingLove-0.11-mac\BloomingLove.app\Contents\Resources\autorun" and see if the image.rpa file is present inside it (along side the script.rpa and music.rpa file)? Because if not, that is your problem. If there is a file called image_version_0.11.rpa instead, that's fine too. If the image.rpa file is missing, simply downoad the PC version and copy the file from that version and it should still work without problems.

theRealFogh

Aug 9, 2017
Could you locate the "game" folder at "\BloomingLove-0.11-mac\BloomingLove.app\Contents\Resources\autorun" and see if the image.rpa file is present inside it (along side the script.rpa and music.rpa file)? Because if not, that is your problem. If there is a file called image_version_0.11.rpa instead, that's fine too. If the image.rpa file is missing, simply downoad the PC version and copy the file from that version and it should still work without problems.
i Downloaded it of Itch.io site and the PC version is missing the image.rpa file too. trying the rar file presented here but my unarchiver doesn't do well with .rar files but i hope that the image.rpa will work from there.

EDIT: got it working! thanks was missing the images folder.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
i Downloaded it of Itch.io site and the PC version is missing the image.rpa file too. trying the rar file presented here but my unarchiver doesn't do well with .rar files but i hope that the image.rpa will work from there.

EDIT: got it working! thanks was missing the images folder.
No problem, I figured that was the problem. Itch.io doesn't easily allow files to be uploaded that are bigger than 750 MB, so I had to upload the main files and the image.rpa file seperately. The install instructions mention that you have to download the image.rpa file too, but I'm glad this work around worked for you.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No problem, I figured that was the problem. Itch.io doesn't easily allow files to be uploaded that are bigger than 750 MB, so I had to upload the main files and the image.rpa file seperately. The install instructions mention that you have to download the image.rpa file too, but I'm glad this work around worked for you.
The moral of the story: always download from f95zone! :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That is only correct if there is a mac version actually uploaded to the OP. There is only a PC and extra's posted here.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@

That is only correct if there is a mac version actually uploaded to the OP. There is only a PC and extra's posted here.
The official Mac version would be nice, but you can make your own using the Ren'py SDK from .

Move the pc folder into the Ren'py SDK folder, then run renpy.app. Click on the game you want to build on the list on the left, then click "Build Distributions" on the right. Unclick everything but "Macintosh x86_64", then click Build.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I don't have a mac I have a PC I was just replying to your post about always downloading from f95zone but the person that downloaded mac file and had problems getting it to work could only download it from there as there is no mac build for download in the first post of the thread.

But people that have a mac will be able to use your link.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Okay starting this game now hope i like it and also i want to say thanks for the people making these games an the people that own and mod this site. Anyway to say thanks to all the creators from the games i play/played without going to each one like is their a forum on this site?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think in previous version she specifically said he did NOT sexually abuse her. I don't know what beyond that is so awful that could cause the divide though.
Yeah she said she was not raped but maybe the father pimped her out for a raise or something and the younger daughter went through something also and i hope they don't ever see the father again in fact i would like to see something bad happen to the father an i think the mother is dead.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah she said she was not raped but maybe the father pimped her out for a raise or something and the younger daughter went through something also and i hope they don't ever see the father again in fact i would like to see something bad happen to the father an i think the mother is dead.
ehm.. the mother isn't dead, she's in hospital as of v0.11
didn't you find this scene?
go in the room with the open door

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
The last two comments before yours were both by Catwashere, and the top one mentioned he/she only started playing the game today. So I suppose he/she simply hasn't reached day 10 yet (or they have and simply didn't like Lisa enough even give going to the hospital a try and just went on the date only).

But I don't think Catwashere even reached day 8 yet, because that one sort of shows why Evelyn (older sister/main character) doesn't like Frank that much. I know it's still a bit vague, even after the dream-memory... but it at least shows Evelyn isn't complete innocent in what happened between them/it isn't all Frank's fault. Also... why do so many people think he did something bad to Sophie (younger sister)? Maybe I failed in this, but... I tried to make it clear the Sophie doesn't have a bad opinion of her father at all and that Evelyn knowns the image she has of her father might be colored a bit by what happend between them. All I can say is that he might not be the villain you think he his.

And for those who honestly don't want Frank to ever be introduced into the story... Well, what can I tell you? Do you honestly think a character that has been set up so much from day 1 is really never going to appear in the present day?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The last two comments before yours were both by Catwashere, and the top one mentioned he/she only started playing the game today. So I suppose he/she simply hasn't reached day 10 yet (or they have and simply didn't like Lisa enough even give going to the hospital a try and just went on the date only).
hmm.. so he/she/it o_O should try also other paths besides Sophie, she isn't the only one pussycat in the game :eek:penedeyewink:
and i assume, you will explore these paths further in the next game days

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Spoiler my bro why you do that to me? I hate spoilers i'm only on day 3! Fuck man that kinda ruins part of the game now...

Reactions: the66

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@

When I stated make them gay I meant it that way so they wouldn't be interested in girls and wouldn't want to do anything with them or join them because the only thing they would be interested in would be playing hide the salami with each other somewhere else. I said it more as a joke because people keep trying to force dicks into a lesbian game.
Yep, I understood what you were getting at. The smilie I added was supposed to indicate crying with laughter.

Landlord is a piece of shit and his lackey boy as well the guy that owns the pool threw up the creepy warning I don't think I would trust Nico and don't forget about that shit stain of a dad.
I can't say I picked up too much of a creepy warning from the guy at the pool. More a red blooded male testing the water, though the alerts flashed he may be one of the "You just havn't tried mine yet" brigade.
I felt something off about Nico, I'm not sure I'd trust him to go downwards if I threw him out the window.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes