VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, despite me finding the mother in the hospital, older sis knows nothing about her being there when the nurse calls?

Seems like a bug.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
So, despite me finding the mother in the hospital, older sis knows nothing about her being there when the nurse calls?

Seems like a bug.
It does seem that way, but I checked the script again to see if I made a mistake (which would create a bug) but it doesn't seem that way. Everything seems to be set up properly. Are you sure you continued on a save file in which you saw Caroline (the mother) in the hospital? If you checked out both routes on Day 10 (hospital and date with younger sister) to see which you liked more, you could have continued on a save from the date-route? If not, I'll see if I can find what caused this

Reactions: botc76
U

User_32285

Is there a 0.9 or even better 0.11 walkthrough available?

U

User_32285

There is, but it just isn't usually uploaded here. And why do you want the 0.11 version? I assume you'd want the 0.12 version instead
I thought you mentioned (in this thead) the newest was for patreons, that´s why 9 or 11 and not 12. :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It does seem that way, but I checked the script again to see if I made a mistake (which would create a bug) but it doesn't seem that way. Everything seems to be set up properly. Are you sure you continued on a save file in which you saw Caroline (the mother) in the hospital? If you checked out both routes on Day 10 (hospital and date with younger sister) to see which you liked more, you could have continued on a save from the date-route? If not, I'll see if I can find what caused this

I guess it's possible. I'll check.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I thought you mentioned (in this thead) the newest was for patreons, that´s why 11 and not 12. :)
Well... technically all walkthroughs are Patreon exclusive. But much like the game itself (which is Patreon exclusive), people upload them here. But I guess the uploader isn't in a high enough tier to have access to extra scenes/walkthrough. It might be a bit confusing for some people that although I am the developer and quite active on this forum, I don't actually upload anything here

Reactions: kiteares
U

User_32285

Well... technically all walkthroughs are Patreon exclusive. But much like the game itself (which is Patreon exclusive), people upload them here. But I guess the uploader isn't in a high enough tier to have access to extra scenes/walkthrough. It might be a bit confusing for some people that although I am the developer and quite active on this forum, I don't actually upload anything here
Aha I understand. I tried to balance my pirate nature and your wishes ;)

U

User_32285

It will probably be as nice as the rest
Well, I hope you'll stil enjoy version 0.12 (for which a link was posted a few posts ago if you didn't see) without the walkthrough. And don't forget to post here about what you think of it when you've played through it
I will let you know when I get back home (atm on holiday in Spain at my sisters), but if it´s the same quality as the previous episodes I will not be dissapointed.

I am usually into more extreme VN´s, but this is such a nice change of pace It has become one of my favorites.

It gives me the same fuzzy feeling as Kiss of Petals.

Reactions: blastwave2k

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Well, I hope you'll stil enjoy version 0.12 (for which a link was posted a few posts ago if you didn't see) without the walkthrough. And don't forget to post here about what you think of it when you've played through it
game is definitely very cute and sweet. similar to @rideroftheapocalypse my particular tastes are darker than this, so i tend to follow and enjoy... different stuff. but this is really cool and a total change of pace, so i tend to drop by from time to time. regardless, no matter how many perks and extras there are, with patreon i would simply never drop $25+ a month on anything by anyone period. i do wish you luck and will likely drop something tho in the meantime. maybe drop the high amount for the finished game. =) it really has become a guilty pleasure lol

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes