VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
What's the new patch for?
It's actually quite an old patch that came out on the day that I released v0.13 because I was made aware of a bug. It simply fixes a bug on day 13 that you might not have run into (if you chose the necklace as a gift, the game would fail to rember that)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
As long as the characters look like the ones in Blooming love and not like Hentai art, then copy whoever you want in my opinion.
I actually already have the design of most the main characters, so I'll probably show them in the near future as previews on my Patreon page. It is 3DCG, just like Blooming Love, if that's what you meant

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I actually already have the design of most the main characters, so I'll probably show them in the near future as previews on my Patreon page. It is 3DCG, just like Blooming Love, if that's what you meant
Sounds pretty good! Never got into Japanese games and Hentai just because of the visual style.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
If any of you want to meet Sarah, the main character of HSCS (game I posted the poll about earlier), you can do so here:

Also, stay tuned for the first preview image of Blooming Love tomorrow.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If any of you want to meet Sarah, the main character of HSCS (game I posted the poll about earlier), you can do so here:

Now her, I like.

Wonder what her Persona will be.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

You like those big-boobed girls with freckles, huh? Not that I'm complaining! :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's a perfect design...no need to diverge

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
You like those big-boobed girls with freckles, huh? Not that I'm complaining! :)
As long as they're also sweet and kind-hearted, yes. CD Projekt Red for example really knows how to write a good redhead (Andrzej Sapkowski on the other hand... doesn't)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Here is the first preview image for version 0.14 of Blooming Love, as promised:
As with most preview images, avoid checking it out if you want to be totally left in the dark about what's going to happen.

And just for the fun of it... Here is a second character introduction for High Schoiol Crush Simulator:

Solasa

Dec 18, 2017
Here is the first preview image for version 0.14 of Blooming Love, as promised:
As with most preview images, avoid checking it out if you want to be totally left in the dark about what's going to happen.

And just for the fun of it... Here is a second character introduction for High Schoiol Crush Simulator:
What is happening with Their Beautiful World, I really liked the beginning of it? Will you work on all 3 games?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@Cirelc Just a sidenote: the version in the actual OP still says 0.12 despite header being updated to 0.13

Reactions: Cirelc

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
What is happening with Their Beautiful World, I really liked the beginning of it? Will you work on all 3 games?
Their Beautiful World is on hold for now and I definitely won't be working on 3 games at once. That's just too much, even for me. I do like working at 2 games at a time though, because that helps me with writers block (and those days where I just don't feel like writing for one my games).

Development for Blooming Love is coming to a close though. I think version 0.15 is going to be followed by version 1.0 (AKA the story currently only needs 3 more days to reach it's conclusion). And if Their Beautiful World taught me one thing, it's that a non-100% story-driven game (AKA one with gameplay elements, such as stats and minigames) requires massive amounts of time for the initial version 0.1 release because every (gameplay) system needs to be thought out, implemented and tested. So that's why I'm currently also working on High School Crush Simulator, because otherwise there would probably be more than a whole month in which I wouldn't be able to release anything.

So what does that mean for Their Beautiful World? I am planning on continuing it in the future. But High School Crush Simulator currently takes priority unless there is a big demand for a Their Beautiful World update from my Patreons. When Blooming Love is actually finished, Their Beautiful World will probably be the secondary game I keep working on while developing High School Crush Simulator though. We'll see how it goes.

Reactions: Solasa and RHM-kun

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I do like the start to Their Beautiful World and would love to see more but you need to do what you want to do.

Don't get pushed in one direction or another, i'd hate for you to lose your spark, i've enjoyed all your work so far and to have you stop from burn out or losing interest would be a damn shame with so much potential in your upcoming game and TBW.

Blooming Love has been fantastic though. It's one of very few games i've thrown a bit of money ta before development has finished whereas I usually wait after seeing so many get abandoned. Only reason I can't keep payments up is my actual gaming hobby needs funding too and my wife regulates my spending after getting incredibly drunk one night and ordering parts for a new gaming rig which was insanely expensive. I'm on the naughty step with regards to money now.

gokublack_one

Jun 10, 2017
@ do you plan on adding a double headed dildo deepthroat scene involving both sisters ? Also it would be great to have an ass licking scene where young sister licks elder's asshole and vice versa if you chose that elder sister prefers anal.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes