VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios

I actually think that if Sophie were to walk around with that top and bottom that no one would bat a eye because the top to me looks like any other tank top someone would wear the the bottoms look like bikini bottoms and there is no lace or transparency anywhere.

Maybe you just need to put big flashing neon lights on the screenshot saying not butt plugs and have a arrow pointing to them.

Wonder if the 2 sisters will be able to have fun with the other girls in the game or if they will be forced to only do stuff with each other if they are together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My lesbian roommate the roommate wasn't lesbian she was pansexual/bisexual so she's attracted to both genders.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
you seriously came here just to make a disapproving and at the same time homophobic remark regarding the fundamental aspects of a game you dont pay for? so what are you, troll or idiot or both?
Watch with the bashing there buddy, this can get serious

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
you seriously came here just to make a disapproving and at the same time homophobic remark regarding the fundamental aspects of a game you dont pay for? so what are you, troll or idiot or both?
You haven't been here long, have you? :p

I mean, I've only been checking this forum regularly for two months or so, but I figured out pretty quickly that half of these people are r/incels refugees.

Reactions: kirbysfolly

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
On the other hand, the younger sister is bisexual, and there are/are going to be xsomes, so, you know, it could still happen without selling out your narrative, but I don't think I'll be too bummed if it doesn't.
No penis play.

Like other people said, no penises in this game. And I don't plan on adding them to this game (although I might add F/M content to other projects, but this one will remain F/F exclusive). There are male characters though, if that's what you meant. You just don't have sex with them

Reactions: Cameage

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
You haven't been here long, have you? :p

I mean, I've only been checking this forum regularly for two months or so, but I figured out pretty quickly that half of these people are r/incels refugees.
i mean i would understand if you followed a game for some time and then suddenly the dev added content that took it in a whole other direction without any warnings, if that happened i would get if people voiced their disapproval, but this is just retarded

Reactions: IndigoHawk

215303j

That was an excellent update!!
Great job @Bright Sun Studios!

It'll be really interesting to see how things progress now that their relationship starts to become slightly more out in the open.

P.S.: don't let the haters get to you. The OP is clear enough: lesbian, female protagonist. If some people don't like that, it's too bad for them...

D

Deleted member 482355

I wow, a lesbian incest game awesome! I wish I'd know about this sooner, that's one of my favourite fetishes!

Reactions: dbp5ca and Namco15

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
@RHM-kun

It's already here check then main OP. I always keep the latest updates page open to refresh which shows most games that have been updated to latest version as well as listing new games that have been uploaded.
OP was updated after an hour. Glad I checked OP after an hour posted coz I can't wait to know what happens!

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
It just dawned on me that each of the characters have a different color for their names, except for Fellicia, Roxanne and Lexi. Fellicia, Roxanne and Lexi are all in red. Lisa has light yellow, Sophie's orange, and Evelyn's pink. Was that deliberate? My OCD is kicking in.... :confounded: If you ask me, I like to see different colored names for the recurring characters.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
The Staff should actually ban or delete post of the lesbian haters. You guys did it for the Gay game which released recently but why not for the lesbian? Need to be fair enough. I love lesbian fetishes although I'm a guy lol

Reactions: yoyomistro

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Pablo Gonzalez

If you like this one you might also like their other game Blooming love Rosie's innocence. In it you play either a male or female character you can pick breast size. The game is completed.

There's a gay game? Guess I never clicked on it or it's the one I'm thinking of called straight and after seeing it the first time never clicked the link again.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
It just dawned on me that each of the characters have a different color for their names, except for Fellicia, Roxanne and Lexi. Fellicia, Roxanne and Lexi are all in red. Lisa has light yellow, Sophie's orange, and Evelyn's pink. Was that deliberate? My OCD is kicking in.... :confounded: If you ask me, I like to see different colored names for the recurring characters.
Yeah.... I've been meaning to do that for like 3 updates or something. I just keep forgetting it. Hopefully I won't forget to do it in the next update. Lexi's name colors is going to stay red though, because I think that really fits her character. Fellica will most likely be dark blue and I think I'm going to make Roxanne's name salmon color.

Reactions: RHM-kun

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I really enjoyed this game.
I hope Lexi keeps her mouth shut and maybe even gets to have a little fun with the sisters. Pajama party woohoo. Oh ya
Oh and when the sisters are in the MC's Dorm room, i hope to see the simple words, yes i locked the door. I went through a whole lot of reading thinking that someone was going to open the door and catch them again like Lexi after the cooking/cake accident or maybe i just missed it. Had me worried lol.
On another note, I also like lesbian games but that is mainly due to being a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah.... I've been meaning to do that for like 3 updates or something. I just keep forgetting it. Hopefully I won't forget to do it in the next update. Lexi's name colors is going to stay red though, because I think that really fits her character. Fellica will most likely be dark blue and I think I'm going to make Roxanne's name salmon color.
I said this elsewhere in the thread, but I already have a hard time reading names and choices in this game, please consider that when picking the colors.

I mean, salmon on pink?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I said this elsewhere in the thread, but I already have a hard time reading names and choices in this game, please consider that when picking the colors.

I mean, salmon on pink?
I've noticed that too, but it isn't really because of the pink textbox. It's because the textbox is semi-transparent. I know certain background images can make it difficult to read the names, so that's why it's useful to color code them. But I'll of course test the name colors to see if they work or not. I already changed Lisa's color once (by just a bit) because it wasn't very clear.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I really enjoyed this game.
I hope Lexi keeps her mouth shut and maybe even gets to have a little fun with the sisters. Pajama party woohoo. Oh ya
Oh and when the sisters are in the MC's Dorm room, i hope to see the simple words, yes i locked the door. I went through a whole lot of reading thinking that someone was going to open the door and catch them again like Lexi after the cooking/cake accident or maybe i just missed it. Had me worried lol.
On another note, I also like lesbian games but that is mainly due to being a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
Nah, Lexi is cool. You could also have kept your relationship from her if you wanted by the way by not kissing the younger sister before Lexi walks in on you if you didn't know.

I think I've already said this before, but the game is going to have a happy ending no matter what choices you make. I'm not a fan of 'bad endings' and I usually don't add them in my games because I simply think they aren't fun to read or write. My other game (Blooming Love - Rosie's Innocence) did actually have a bad ending in it, but you actually had to work quite hard to get that ending. If you just played the game normally, you'd most likely get the True ending. I'm okay with adding those kinds of 'bad' endings to my games, but I'm not planning on doing that for Blooming Love.

And about Lexi joining in on the party... play your cards right and she just might. As do just about all other female characters. You need to have enough 'affection points' with each character though to eventually unlock the threesome scenes in future updates. Check the walkthrough for details.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I've noticed that too, but it isn't really because of the pink textbox. It's because the textbox is semi-transparent. I know certain background images can make it difficult to read the names, so that's why it's useful to color code them. But I'll of course test the name colors to see if they work or not. I already changed Lisa's color once (by just a bit) because it wasn't very clear.
Either way, I have to strain to read pretty much every name except the ones in red, and I can't read any of the choices at all unless I hover over them, which is fairly inconvenient for me since I tend to play on a tablet with a remote desktop app, and I have to switch back and forth between touch control and mouse control to read things.

I don't want to come off as whiny, the game is great, and I don't mind putting up with little annoyances to play it.

Reactions: 215303j
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes