VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@RHM-kun

It's already here check then main OP. I always keep the latest updates page open to refresh which shows most games that have been updated to latest version as well as listing new games that have been uploaded.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Is this a bug or is it because I resumed from a save?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, that's definitely a bug. Seems I forget to add the actual piece of code that makes the game remember which choice you make.

I'll upload a new version of the game with this fixed since this is supposed to be a semi important choice.

I'll also try to add a choice option at the start of Day 14 so that those who have been affected by this bug can fix it by reselecting which gift they wanted to give without having to replay through Day 13.

Last edited:
Reactions: shazdeh

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
No, that's definitely a bug. Seems I forget to add the actual piece of code that makes the game remember which choice you make.

I'll upload a new version of the game with this fixed since this is supposed to be a semi important choice.

I'll also try to add a choice option at the start of Day 14 so that those who have been affected by this bug can fix it by reselecting which gift they wanted to give without having to replay through Day 13.
and for the impatient ones, open console directly after your choice necklace/teddy and use day13_necklace = True for the necklace, save and you're good to go :)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
and for the impatient ones, open console directly after your choice necklace/teddy and use day13_necklace = True for the necklace, save and you're good to go :)
Yep. That'd work too, but I don't think most people know how to access the console.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios

What about just posting a patch here as well so everyone that has already downloaded the game doesn't have to download it again? This way all they would have to do is download the patch and overwrite the file with the patched file.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios

What about just posting a patch here as well so everyone that has already downloaded the game doesn't have to download it again? This way all they would have to do is download the patch and overwrite the file with the patched file.
That's a good idea, thanks.

If you don't want to redownload the game, here you go:

Simply download this script.rpa file and replace the one in the game folder with this one.

I also just uplaod the new version of the game (version 0.13.1) with the bug fixed, but who knows if it's going to get uploaded here or how long it will take

Last edited:

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Kinda hard to have a lesbian game without a female protag.
Oh, but I've seen plenty of those... some games just don't understand the concept of being a lesbian I suppose. You usually play a male protagonist with a lesbian couple that allows the male to watch or to join in on the fun in those sorts of games. There are quite a few of them out there actually. This is not one of them though. Maybe it's like a power play or something. Like, being so good at sex or something that you can make a lesbian girl want to have sex with you.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
i still dont understand why there two anal plug's on dinner table, first screenie.. =)
I think this has been said multiple times already, but they're actually egg holds with plastic eggs, not anal plugs. I can see why some might think that though.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, but I've seen plenty of those... some games just don't understand the concept of being a lesbian I suppose. You usually play a male protagonist with a lesbian couple that allows the male to watch or to join in on the fun in those sorts of games. There are quite a few of them out there actually. This is not one of them though. Maybe it's like a power play or something. Like, being so good at sex or something that you can make a lesbian girl want to have sex with you.
There was an argument in a thread for a game that started off called My Lesbian Roomate but when it turned out you "converted" her you had one group saying Lesbians just need to be shown they want dick and another group laughing at them.

I will admit I thought this was going to be one of those games when it got to the pool and it showed the young guy....

Can't put into words how glad I am I was wrong.

Also surprising the amount of people that confuse egg holders for butt plugs .... I don't want them cooking for me.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
There was an argument in a thread for a game that started off called My Lesbian Roomate but when it turned out you "converted" her you had one group saying Lesbians just need to be shown they want dick and another group laughing at them.

I will admit I thought this was going to be one of those games when it got to the pool and it showed the young guy....

Can't put into words how glad I am I was wrong.

Also surprising the amount of people that confuse egg holders for butt plugs .... I don't want them cooking for me.
I actually played My Lesbian Roommate when it was still in very early stages, but immediately dropped it because I could already feel that that was the way it was going to go. Sad really, but I suppos there is still a market for it. I think a new tag needs to be invented for these types of stories though, because the 'lesbian' tag now doesn't really mean anything anymore. Maybe this is also why a minority of people here accused me of being an SJW when I only just started with this game simply for created a story that shows being a lesbian as something acceptable, not something that should be fixed. But I don't want to get all political and I certain have and never had any political intent with my game, so if some of people don't want to read a lesbian love story without a male main character... that's totally up to them. I don't hold it against anyone, as long as you accept that other people do enjoy this type of content. Everyone has their own tastes, and that's perfectly fine. There are plenty of other games out there that might suit those tastes better.

But what truly makes me sad is to hear that because of those types of games (and people), some readers like yourself are now afraid of male characters in lesbian-centered games. It's actually true that from the few true lesbian VNs I've read, there are usually no male characters at all (except for maybe a father with a very, very small background role or something). But I think I see why some developers do it now. But that just feels unnatural to me. Just because the focus is on two women being in love doesn't mean there is no room for male characters in my opinion, which is why there are still a few male characters in Blooming Love.

On a more light-hearted note... I think so many people confuse the egg holders with sex toys is because the plastic egg and egg holders are both the same color. They look like one item because of that instead of two. And since the eggs aren't white, maybe some people just don't immediately recognize them as eggs.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I actually played My Lesbian Roommate when it was still in very early stages, but immediately dropped it because I could already feel that that was the way it was going to go. Sad really, but I suppos there is still a market for it. I think a new tag needs to be invented for these types of stories though, because the 'lesbian' tag now doesn't really mean anything anymore. Maybe this is also why a minority of people here accused me of being an SJW when I only just started with this game simply for created a story that shows being a lesbian as something acceptable, not something that should be fixed. But I don't want to get all political and I certain have and never had any political intent with my game, so if some of people don't want to read a lesbian love story without a male main character... that's totally up to them. I don't hold it against anyone, as long as you accept that other people do enjoy this type of content. Everyone has their own tastes, and that's perfectly fine. There are plenty of other games out there that might suit those tastes better.

But what truly makes me sad is to hear that because of those types of games (and people), some readers like yourself are now afraid of male characters in lesbian-centered games. It's actually true that from the few true lesbian VNs I've read, there are usually no male characters at all (except for maybe a father with a very, very small background role or something). But I think I see why some developers do it now. But that just feels unnatural to me. Just because the focus is on two women being in love doesn't mean there is no room for male characters in my opinion, which is why there are still a few male characters in Blooming Love.

On a more light-hearted note... I think so many people confuse the egg holders with sex toys is because the plastic egg and egg holders are both the same color. They look like one item because of that instead of two. And since the eggs aren't white, maybe some people just don't immediately recognize them as eggs.
To be fair, the dev for that game changed the name to My New Roommate once the story developed a bit. He figured out that the name didn't make any sense.

Still, I would not ever take anything anyone on this site says about gender issues seriously.

On the one hand, I'm happy you've made an actual lesbian game. On the other hand, the younger sister is bisexual, and there are/are going to be xsomes, so, you know, it could still happen without selling out your narrative, but I don't think I'll be too bummed if it doesn't.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes