VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
Can't wait for the other girls to join in! I even thought someone would already come and play with the siblings in this update. :eek:penedeyewink: Welp, need to wait for 2 more weeks!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think the only 3some i'm interested in is Lisa.

It's pretty obvious Lisa and Evelyn would have got together at some point had Sophie not turned up and i'd hate to leave her out.

D

Deleted member 482355

@Pablo Gonzalez

If you like this one you might also like their other game Blooming love Rosie's innocence. In it you play either a male or female character you can pick breast size. The game is completed.

There's a gay game? Guess I never clicked on it or it's the one I'm thinking of called straight and after seeing it the first time never clicked the link again.
Thanks I'll check it out!

Nestre

Feb 2, 2018
If you go to work on day 8, little sister still says something like "Can you skip job two days on a row?" on day 9, as if you didn't go the day before.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
If you go to work on day 8, little sister still says something like "Can you skip job two days on a row?" on day 9, as if you didn't go the day before.
If this is indeed a bug (I pretty sure what little sister says should be different), than it's an old one. But I'll still look into it to see what's going on

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
Are there extra scenes with each release? I think putting notes when the extra scene will show on the walkthrough would be good, too.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
This doesn't really have anything to do with Blooming Love, but I think some people might still be interested in it. I'm posted a poll on my Patreon page about a concept for a new game I'm working on. Here's the link:

Blooming Love of course takes priority in the near future until that is finished, but will most likely be my next project. Let me know what you think

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would think, based on the natural misconceptions, that the genre tag could be "girl/girl" (odd, that "woman/woman" never seems to be used - a male affectation?) for non-lesbian female sex and keep lesbian to its purest form: exclusive love between women.

Of course, that would take a whole lot of OP post editing at this stage!

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
I would think, based on the natural misconceptions, that the genre tag could be "girl/girl" (odd, that "woman/woman" never seems to be used - a male affectation?) for non-lesbian female sex and keep lesbian to its purest form: exclusive love between women.

Of course, that would take a whole lot of OP post editing at this stage!
'Woman/woman' doesn't roll off the tongue like 'girl/girl', 'guy/guy', or 'man/man'. It also takes a bit longer to type out.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
'Romance' is clearly winning in the poll I posted yesterday, followed not so closely by 'main story with mystery'. If you want to voice your opinion, you can do still do so by voting in the following poll:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You missed the most important part of Persona .... collecting all dem Persona's.

Although Persona 5 made me sad in that you had to behead the ones you were merging .... it looked kinda cruel.

And I hated that cat.

Still a good game though.

Oh, and romance always wins because i'm a big soppy bastard.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
You missed the most important part of Persona .... collecting all dem Persona's.

Although Persona 5 made me sad in that you had to behead the ones you were merging .... it looked kinda cruel.

And I hated that cat.

Still a good game though.

Oh, and romance always wins because i'm a big soppy bastard.
Persona?! Who says my game will be like Persona? I don't copy. I create. I am unique. I'm an... entrepreneur, an inventor. I push the boundaries of JRPGs... I... I mean adult video games! My concepts are unique.

For example... here is a list of unique features the game will have: A bed-time cat (it's real thing, look it up), a goofy sidekick bromance with zero sexual attraction between the two of you (it's never gonna happen, stop asking), 'friendship' links, a group of lovable misfits who don't quite fit into society who learn to embrace their true selves, cool glasses, goofy swirly glasses and much more. See? I told you. Unique. It's not anything like Persona. You can trust me. I'm not some kind-looking, helpful recurring character who has a part in the plot but somehow not their own 'friendship' link like all the other characters. I won't betray you.

I'm telling you... it game will not be like Persona. I swear. On a side note... I am planning on making a Persona music add-on for the game to add the music from Persona into the game for those who want to. The game is not Persona though. IT'S NOT.

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The game is not Persona though. IT'S NOT.
I hear you.

Your game sounds truly unique and not something i've ever seen in a video game ever least of all a JRPG made by Atlus, nope, nothing i've ever seen before.

I'll tell you what will make your game really stand out .... a blonde in a shiny red leather catsuit.

I'm honestly just glad you aren't taking direction from Sword Art Online .... I love the games but i'm playing Fatal Bullet now and want to shoot the AI partner I found at the start of the game. Her squeaky voice keeps making me think one of the cats is shut in a cupboard.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Persona?! Who says my game will be like Persona? I don't copy. I create. I am unique. I'm an... entrepreneur, an inventor. I push the boundaries of JRPGs... I... I mean adult video games! My concepts are unique.

For example... here is a list of unique features the game will have: A bed-time cat (it's real thing, look it up), a goofy sidekick bromance with zero sexual attraction between the two of you (it's never gonna happen, stop asking), 'friendship' links, a group of lovable misfits who don't quite fit into society who learn to embrace their true selves, cool glasses, goofy swirly glasses and much more. See? I told you. Unique. It's not anything like Persona. You can trust me. I'm not some kind-looking, helpful recurring character who has a part in the plot but somehow not their own 'friendship' link like all the other characters. I won't betray you.

I'm telling you... it game will not be like Persona. I swear. On a side note... I am planning on making a Persona music add-on for the game to add the music from Persona into the game for those who want to. The game is not Persona though. IT'S NOT.
I definitely want more glasses in your games.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
As long as the characters look like the ones in Blooming love and not like Hentai art, then copy whoever you want in my opinion.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes