Votes: 1,303 31.9%
  • Switcher

Votes: 715 17.5%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,070 50.6%

• Total voters

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
When Lara comes to MC's mansion it says you fucked all night but there is no scene, it just skips to the morning. What am I doing wrong here?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Discover the Red Light District in v0.38

Explore the sultry shadows of the Red Light District in v0.38
Only in the Sub Path will its secrets be yours. Dare to discover?

Riccarda's Tempting Twilight

Enter Riccarda's world of desire.
Explore the twilight of temptation in the next update.
Are you ready to surrender to the night? ✨.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I was always curious to know what dev's patreons prefer.
I'm only interested in the dom route and it feels not much has happened since the early releases, content is really really slow...
I think I've got my answer after reading today's changelog. :sleep:

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
I'm only interested in the dom route and it feels not much has happened since the early releases, content is really really slow...
When i started the game long time ago it was interesting premise, quite good renders and nice models, but giving 3 paths to choose was a mistake because now you don't really have much content that is not shared between them. If you on dom path as me, there's almost no content with family, scenes are mostly non repeatable, you had sex with someone once you don’t see it again, story wise not really better.

Game is good if you starting it now(render wise), but after 3 years(in few days) there's really not much content, especially if you on dom path. And NO grinding do not count as content. Buuuut that's my opinion.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i think its fair that people who pay to play gets to pick what content the update should be about

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes