Votes: 1,472 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 791 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,297 50.4%

• Total voters

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Not gonna let a strange woman install a metal cage around my pennis , no amount of coercion or duress can make that happen man, i'd turn the tables on all of them :devilish:

Reactions: Piratefishes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Gameplay
  • Impregnate Sophia (Dom/Switcher)
  • Impregnate Carla (Dom/Switcher)
  • Impregnate Lara (Dom/Switcher)
  • Control fertility by using contraception
This is all there is as a dom - winning by living in the mansion and breeding your babes.
What did you find during gameplay?

Glad you said that... I installed the update and have been clicking around but was unable
to find anything to do... lol Doesn't seem to be a whole lot to this game.

Phone said there's a baby due in 14 days...but I guess I'm finished w the game then.

Thanks
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: sergerserj

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get full AP, i go each day to the physician and i fail it, i already bought the potion , but i only have 3/4 of the circle

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
With every patch, game starting to be more annoying and disappointing... Where is the content?
It's start with good story and interesting events. With rare genre and really amazing 3d.
But now it's just boring grind game without any good content adding in last half year... I guess no one ask for this useless café simulator or ridiculous prestige grind or garage. Garage for real? In this type of games...
Another confirmation that free roam game just too hard for most of the developers, and It's ended up to be in a bad state.
But still... This game can be good again... Just its need to be focused on not to remaking map or adding more cars in garage... It must be focused of adding logical and interesting content and continuation story without unnecessary grind mechanics

mpira

Jan 3, 2024
Anyone know how do I do these (switcher)? I only so far got Karen Preggo.
Same for me, Switcher, Karen in dungeon (stocks/bench/box etc, not just working for me) basically punishable, but she's the only one.
I can't find out how to get anyone else in there. I've pissed off just about everyone, especially Sophia/Carla/Lara since it says you can impregnate them, (Insult is maxed), got thrown in the box a couple of times from messing with the Mistress even.

Do I need to piss them off at a certain time of day, or location (i.e. Kitchen)?
Do I need to have another stat maxed for them in addition to Insult?

I read through then entire thread and no one really clarifies how to do it.
Maybe it's not on actually on this version (v0.37)?

I haven't done much with Cynthia or the flower lady, is that what I'm missing?
Or... I'm just an idiot and missed something. (no more hints populate)

Bildur if you could throw us a bone, that would be appreciated.

FYI, really enjoyed the game so far, a little wordy at time, but holy shit, you've put a lot of time into this, thoroughly impressed with how much content and mechanics have gone into this.

Also, if you're looking for wishlist stuff, throwing more latex in (like the full catsuits of the Mistress MP's) would be awesome.

Thanks!

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Thank you.
I'll check this and analyze why this isn't working. I'm sure that I'm able to override this behavior.
In case you haven't found anything yet, hint from a savegame editor:

Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True:

I haven't tested it myself and can't say whenever it does have other implications but it is what that savegame editor displays.

Reactions: Bildur

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
In case you haven't found anything yet, hint from a savegame editor:

Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True:

I haven't tested it myself and can't say whenever it does have other implications but it is what that savegame editor displays.
Still, didnt works for me, the game still rejected another save file
this game need mod for money, ap and prestige to get and buy something expensive

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Still, didnt works for me, the game still rejected another save file
this game need mod for money, ap and prestige to get and buy something expensive
Use Unren to unlock dev console and cheats then look at the variables for what you want to cheat.
Use shift d and shift o, d for variables and o to use cheats for.

Money is: inventory_money = xxx (xxx is the amount you want.) This is in your phone, there is one for pocket money but I have not played in a long time and don't remember what it is for.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I was about to suggest that. All the cheats needed are in there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah, i have been trying it, even saw a video on youtube but it's an older version with different map, but guess it's the same concept, i spent 20 min trying and nothing, can't do the right combination or find the right tree i guess, and since there is only sound at the end i don't know in which part i'm messing up, this is a horrible way to put cheat in a game, seriously.

EDIT: soon after i posted this, i finally got the right sequence! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: MC Johnsson

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
yeah, i have been trying it, even saw a video on youtube but it's an older version with different map, but guess it's the same concept, i spent 20 min trying and nothing, can't do the right combination or find the right tree i guess, and since there is only sound at the end i don't know in which part i'm messing up, this is a horrible way to put cheat in a game, seriously.
Yeah I first did it on the older map, didn't think about where the tree is on the newer map as mine just carried straight over with the update.

If all else fails, back up your save, open developer console and copy the following line and hit enter. I tried on a new game and it worked fine.

story_night_city_graveyard_cheat_unlocked = True

Last edited:
Reactions: hpnic and llDante

SkorpionJC

Sep 14, 2021
Where is the graveyard on this new version 0.37 I never played the game until now, map is different please help, also is there a walkthrough mod or PDF please

1705119766027.png

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes