Votes: 1,474 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 792 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,299 50.4%

• Total voters

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
What errors message do you get? There is no difference to any other Ren'Py game.
It was a message saying the save file was created on another PC and gave me a Yes/No option to use it. When I click on Yes it didn't load.
I have not experienced it on any other Ren'Py game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
It was a message saying the save file was created on another PC and gave me a Yes/No option to use it. When I click on Yes it didn't load.
Can you share this save? I'll check it. The message was added with Ren'Py 8.
I keep the Ren'Py version always at the latest one.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Can you share this save? I'll check it. The message was added with Ren'Py 8.
I keep the Ren'Py version always at the latest one.
The message and clicking on "yes" does nothing.
My apologies if this wasn't part of your code.
1699474086976.png

Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Thank you.
I'll check this and analyze why this isn't working. I'm sure that I'm able to override this behavior.

Reactions: dav121

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Femdom is not my cup of tea, but sometimes there are femdom-oriented games where you can develop your character not only as a sumbissive but also as a dominant. So far Karlsson's Gambit has been such a game for me, and now your project Blossom of Pleasure has joined it. I won't compare these two games (they are quite different), but I will try to highlight what I liked and what should have been improved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
If the dominant path gets continued and more impregnation options get added, i'll happily support this

private83

Aug 9, 2021
Played this in a previous version and now after continueing, I have no clue what to do? I have the cafe and the dungeon. The "hints" button does not show anything. Do I have to restart my game?
Edit: Nevermind, I have just hit the content end page. Such a shame that dom path does not have much content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gidarxos

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Played this in a previous version and now after continueing, I have no clue what to do? I have the cafe and the dungeon. The "hints" button does not show anything. Do I have to restart my game?
Edit: Nevermind, I have just hit the content end page. Such a shame that dom path does not have much content.
People just don't vote for the dom path. I do polls on a regular basis and only few people want to see more dom content.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
People just don't vote for the dom path. I do polls on a regular basis and only few people want to see more dom content.
Actually, a lot depends on the developer and what kind of story they had in mind originally. Yes, it sounds like Captain Obvious said that, but I'll clarify what I mean. As I see it (this is purely my personal opinion), you shouldn't get hung up on the polls alone, if you yourself are interested in the dom theme, you should continue to develop it in parallel with the sub and switch routes. The difference is that the KG developer has never focused on surveys as a reference point telling her what to do next or what type of content to create.

She originally wrote the entire story and the story backbone itself was never once changed to favor one player group or another. Yes, at first the Dominant's path wasn't so pronounced (until about chapter 5+), but still, it was clearly and distinctly separate from the sub routes. And the result of several paths of MC development was a natural, wider reach of the game's potential audience, attraction of new patrons and quite high profitability of the game (and if we take into account that any femdom-oriented games are a priori not too financially profitable, this approach turned out to be quite revealing). In any case, it's only your game and only your rules. I'm not going to advise you on how to proceed. I am sure that you yourself know it better than anyone else. Good luck.)

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What is the difference between Miror patch and normal patch?

Like JohnJG said, there is no difference.

It's the same patch but stored in two different locations.
You can choose one location or the mirror but it will be the
same file.

Cheers

Reactions: Bildur

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
On page 49 I uploaded some saves, haven't played in like a couple updates description of saves there, hope it helps

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes