• Switcher

Votes: 785 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,291 50.4%

• Total voters

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys, little help here...actually it's a big help :LOL:. I lost my freaking save files. There were like 9 femdom scenes. I can't grind the game from the beginning. I haven't played the game for some time, I don't even remember where did I stopped. If any one can help me with the save files for the sex scenes and for beginning of this update, I will raise a statue on your behalf :LOL:.

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Guys, little help here...actually it's a big help :LOL:. I lost my freaking save files. There were like 9 femdom scenes. I can't grind the game from the beginning. I haven't played the game for some time, I don't even remember where did I stopped. If any one can help me with the save files for the sex scenes and for beginning of this update, I will raise a statue on your behalf :LOL:.
SubPath (latest Version):

DominantPath (2 Versions behind):

SwitchPath (1 Version behind, saved where you choose to be Cynthias Sub or put her in the dungeon)

In all saves the Cafe is at least well done or almost pushed to limits ;) and in dungeons (at least on two of the 3 saves) should be alot of training be done.
So most of everything the game has to offer for now, should be in there, except a few newer scenes. Hf

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NIshu and Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

SwitchPath (1 Version behind, saved where you choose to be Cynthias Sub or put her in the dungeon)

In all saves the Cafe is at least well done or almost pushed to limits ;) and in dungeons (at least on two of the 3 saves) should be alot of training be done.
So most of everything the game has to offer for now, should be in there, except a few newer scenes. Hf
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help :)

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Looks interesting. I like the retro wave style of the first preview picture. :cool:

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019

The saves no longer exist for some reason.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Does any one have saves for v 0.34 ? My pc crashed and lost all saves for this and 1 other game also. I don't want to do all the grind a second time. The saves posted here earlier don't exist any more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I never can get old saves to work with this game, either mine or someone else's. It’s really frustrating to have to start over every update :(

Reactions: gottogo1234

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does any one have saves for v 0.34 ? My pc crashed and lost all saves for this and 1 other game also. I don't want to do all the grind a second time. The saves posted here earlier don't exist any more.
don't ask which is which haven't played in awhile but 1 o them is complete with cafe maxed

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Please share your saves. I invest a lot of time on the migration of old saves. So ppl don't have to start over.
Just did, I always share them, been in those shoes, not happy when have to start all over,but sometimes updates are slow and people forget what game is about.

Reactions: Bildur

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good game, I really don't want to start a discussion, I just want to ask a question, the last time I saw this it didn't have the ntr tag and now it does, does that mean it was added recently? And if so, is it a scene or rather a "path"?

I assume it's avoidable, that's obvious, I'm just interested in knowing if this is a game with one or two scenes for irrelevant fanservice or something along the lines of where half the content is ntr and the other half is not.

It's just a doubt.

Reactions: Artist271

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
1699073445897.png
Where is sophia? I am playing alpha male path.

...nvm i just needed to skip a few days.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes