Votes: 1,474 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 792 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,299 50.4%

• Total voters

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I last played this 2 months ago. Don't recall anyone being pregnant (or have preggo bellies). Not sure why the tag's currently there :unsure:
If there is it's probably buried in that dungeon thing. I deleted this as soon as the second part started. I wasn't about to put the tens of hours in messing around with a mediocre idle game to see content.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Hearing how long this game takes to get anywhere is a major warning for me, but how much actual choice is the player given? Can you avoid femdom most of the time, or is that impossible?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New or old tag that is needed here.

• Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]
BlossomOfPleasure 2023-11-04 09-31-11-88.jpg MC spying on mother masturbating.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlossomOfPleasure-0.36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Hearing how long this game takes to get anywhere is a major warning for me, but how much actual choice is the player given? Can you avoid femdom most of the time, or is that impossible?
At the start (first chapter) there is only a bit of mild femdom and humiliation, at the second chapter you have to decide your path: Sub/switch/dom. No more femdom for you, only nice maledom renders. Enjoy. ;-)

I would prefer much more femdom.^^

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Please share your saves. I invest a lot of time on the migration of old saves. So ppl don't have to start over.
Thanks, but when the last update came out I got so frustrated with my saves not working that I deleted the entire game, so if I wanna try again I’ll have to start over anyways. Maybe next update or the one after that….

Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Thanks, but when the last update came out I got so frustrated with my saves not working that I deleted the entire game, so if I wanna try again I’ll have to start over anyways. Maybe next update or the one after that….
Feel free to send non working saves. I'll fix them.
If a bug is breaking a save I'll not only fix the bug but implement a function to fix those saves with the next update.

My top prio on the technical side is:
Fixing bugs
compatibility of saves (keep your old saves working)
Performance
Keeping the game size low. (There are around 5500 images and several videos. However the game size is between 1gb to 3,5 gb. I'll even be able to reduce the size with the next update due to optimization. )

Reactions: warrenitro

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Who is the dark haired girl in my dungeon?
Sounds stupid...but I can't tell who it is?

Thx

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes