Votes: 1,544 32.5%
  • Switcher

Votes: 825 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,386 50.2%

• Total voters

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
I was curious about the Scat tag. I think im in chapter 3 with the sub route I have not seen or activated it yet. Am I supposed to make one of the mistresses mad/happy or have not been introduced to the character yet?

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
You must make them mad. Then comes the punishment box. You have to make them mad again and need a bit of luck. ;-)
Ok ill give it a try. So I assume all of them mad, yes? i was just doing the busty brunette and was only getting the punishment box and nothing more.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlossomOfPleasure-0.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Raiss54

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Reading the change log it seems the content is heavily leaning to the sub or switcher/sub paths. Is this accurate? or equal content for all paths?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Reading the change log it seems the content is heavily leaning to the sub or switcher/sub paths. Is this accurate? or equal content for all paths?
I guess I can't even find it on my playthrough or the hints. I guess it must be disabled by a fetish I disabled. Either way I can't find the new content not even in the gallery.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gameplay
  • Impregnate Sophia (Dom/Switcher)
  • Impregnate Carla (Dom/Switcher)
  • Impregnate Lara (Dom/Switcher)
  • Control fertility by using contraception
This is all there is as a dom - winning by living in the mansion and breeding your babes.
What did you find during gameplay?
I guess I can't even find it on my playthrough or the hints. I guess it must be disabled by a fetish I disabled. Either way I can't find the new content not even in the gallery.

Reactions: Forgotted

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is this a navigable sandbox, or is it chock full of "blind alleys" and "dead ends"? Is it a sandbox that is destroyed by a ridiculously constructed series of grinds, full of nothing but constant money-making, happiness-increasing, and meaningless paths that take you nowhere, except to get lost in your own house, and incessantly leaving you wondering what to do next?

Is this the kind of sandbox that pushes to the point of breaking keyboards, throwing monitors across the room, bouncing a mouse off the sister's head, and pulling out hair in thick patches; providing for a terrible, rotten rest of the day, even to the point of where a perfectly happy and sane individual may consider suicide because of the choices they've made up to that point in their lives ... especially the perfectly daunting and overwhelmingly looming fact that they have gotten involved with tedious and wearisome sandboxes which spawn and breed pure self-hatred?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Raiss54

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
ayo i uninstalled the game when i realized the mc has a small dick, is there some transformation where it becomes big?

Nov 1, 2019
Gameplay
  • Impregnate Sophia (Dom/Switcher)
  • Impregnate Carla (Dom/Switcher)
  • Impregnate Lara (Dom/Switcher)
  • Control fertility by using contraception
This is all there is as a dom - winning by living in the mansion and breeding your babes.
What did you find during gameplay?
Anyone know how do I do these (switcher)? I only so far got Karen Preggo.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes