Votes: 785 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,291 50.4%

• Total voters

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
To fully unlock all scenes of the gallery, only one variable needs to be changed
via URM (Universal Ren'Py Mod) or developer console:
Code:
gallery_unlock_cheat = True
This cheat is not permanent and the scenes can be locked again by:
Code:
gallery_unlock_cheat = False

View attachment 2898359

locked:
View attachment 2898365
unlocked:
View attachment 2898364

EDIT:
Tested in current version [0.351-pc]
I use 0x52 and even I freeze some variables they keep dropping only happens with household mood not other variables, also since you seem to know more about game, does MC dick grows more? Or we stuck with a cat's dick?

oRG4ZMo

Oct 7, 2022
since you seem to know more about game, does MC dick grows more? Or we stuck with a cat's dick?
Of course it grows - if you make the right choices :)

Eureka.png

For MC stats it's characters_MC you'll see 4-5 variables only just change the 1 and 2 to 0 so you don't use ap or AP to 8 and freeze it. I donn't trust the reviews especialy when someone says not to grindinng
without URM or the game integrated cheat menu this game is grindy af. I haven't had any great success with freezing variables. I tried it in some other games and so far has never worked.

Reactions: chicho1958

oRG4ZMo

Oct 7, 2022
easy access to the cheatmenu via this console command:

Code:
jump story_night_city_graveyard_ghost_cheat_m1
The console command works at any time of the day, not just at night.

same result with clicking these points:
BlossomOfPleasure-0.351_treecheat.png

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Of course it grows - if you make the right choices :)

View attachment 2898509

without URM or the game integrated cheat menu this game is grindy af. I haven't had any great success with freezing variables. I tried it in some other games and so far has never worked.
you save the varible you want then you click on variables and there shows another menu,there you can freeze,only having issues with 2 freezes but nothing I can't handle since got my eye set on the variables giving me problems and with side bar,as soon I see it drop I just set it again..yeah kinda boring setting it all the time but better than nothing. Yeah was watching gallery and saw that image, doing hospital appointments...check pic almost spit my beer lol...well ain't gonna lie I did spit it, had clean screen good thing don't have any loose cable would've burned my stone age laptop lol. Also changed variable to dominant but when I clicked home took me to another house in need tons repairs so set it back.Enjoy pic but make sure you ain't drinking :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_163.png

oRG4ZMo

Oct 7, 2022
I'm using 0x52 but what does that cheat give?
in URM:
- open console (ALT + O)
- paste command

screenshots im spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If "Unlimited Energy" is all you're after:

- Change default setting:
Code:
characters_mc_energy_use_action_easy = 1
- to zero:
Code:
characters_mc_energy_use_action_easy = 0
1693706125507.png

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
in URM:
- open console (ALT + O)
- paste command

screenshots im spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If "Unlimited Energy" is all you're after:

- Change default setting:
Code:
characters_mc_energy_use_action_easy = 1
- to zero:
Code:
characters_mc_energy_use_action_easy = 0
View attachment 2899429
Got the energy from start as soon I found out only had 4 clicks, thought the cheats ould give a boost to the girls but got 3 maxed but cynthia and karen have to do those manually. Got another question how many chapters are there? Already got cafe maxed,got mansion with dungeon,got the most expensive cars/motorcycles. Dam cafe spent +6hours clicking, my fingers numb lol, only quet left is dating cynthis still at 5/10 5 more days,good thing have game saved where you make the choices went for middle choice just to stay in the shadows but when this one is done going dominate next..yeah and the one on left gonna grow spider webs on that one,but atleast dev gave people options pretty sure some will like that route.And thanks for help,also see my sigs? have you played the oneon the right? those 2 games my top 1 games but if I had choose I choose the one on right side has everything and lots humor,hot girls and excellent storyline a must play for everyone.

oRG4ZMo

Oct 7, 2022
another build in cheat menu:
(not everything 100% safe to use)

Code:
const_beta_isEnabled = True
Two new Icons in Mobile Phone:
1693706820025.png

girls find only "rarest items" at Work (I found no issues with this Cheat):
1693707033675.png

1693707231944.png

Carefull with "Add people to jobs" (i have now 11 girls in my dungeon):
1693707402096.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Code:
View attachment 2899445

View attachment 2899450

View attachment 2899453

View attachment 2899455
how you get so many girls, I only got 3 at home and probably cynthia is next,going try that variable,nvm found how you got 11,only have karen doing jobs not gonna get more will wait for game to give me more people but atleast the fcking heat is awesome wish knew it before,now onna have that slut finding items ,and yep put orange don't want any high school snickers with holes.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Incest patch doesn't seem to be working. Does it only work if you start from the beginning? Also, I'm only here for the mom. Do I have to do all the dungeon and sister BS to get more scenes with her?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Incest patch doesn't seem to be working. Does it only work if you start from the beginning? Also, I'm only here for the mom. Do I have to do all the dungeon and sister BS to get more scenes with her?
What mom? as far what I seen is all mistress,I already played the middle choice and can only bang 3 chicks,gonna try the dominate(right side) I got save where you choose what you want to be and the 3 girls at the house maxed,didn't grind if I did probably my grandson had to play for me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Code:
View attachment 2899445

View attachment 2899450

View attachment 2899453

View attachment 2899455
Yeah but you might've fck'up the game did same thing got tons items but then I realized what will happen with those extra girls quests in future,if you gonna own them in the future,going delete that game and just have karen look for items, she the onlyone available but first going try the dominant route see what happens,but those cheats are gonna come handy for upgrading cafe,in my game have the best items took me an hour or 2 to get them, but a real pain in the butt clicking for hours.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone have issues with cynthia date like a loop over and over again was insane thought I fck'ed up somewhere,took awhile to get out that was selecting the middle option when you choose paths and when choosing dominate path had same loop choosing wine like 6-10 times, didn't last long annoying but not game breaking.Also gonna try something I didn't try on middle path when you watching movie gave you option to change to dominater and didn't choose that option so gonna give it a go see if I bang her till she passes out.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Save folder goes in renpy folder.Route sub/dom.Save 1 before you buy mansion,save 2 where you make choices,save 3 after mansion bought and cheat mod activated,even thou what's the use should've done it at start of game,save 4 all done,cafe maxed,all stars maxed except the prestige one,no need more prestige or money got enough to buy the whole town,karen doing jobs at dungeon getting best stuff,just got tired wasting days.Yeah and cafe best items.

Reactions: bananeae

HazedSS7

Mar 28, 2018
Seems to work just fine for me, though I'm playing for the first time.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Did the men only get sissy-fied by the woman or did the woman completely and irreversibly change the men into females? leaving the remaining men a minority and in hiding

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Thinking of adding new items to the shop. Any ideas or wishes?
(The in game shop in the city)

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes