Votes: 1,466 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 785 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,291 50.4%

• Total voters

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
SO where the cheat menu ? cause extra action help.. but.. eh anyone ?
Did you get this? I played a mini game and got AP points boost, but cannot get the cheat menu. I tried clicking on the trees in order (1 and 6 as the same) but it does not do anything when I click the tree in the middle.

surmann

Sep 3, 2022
hi,
I can't take Cytnhia out to dinner because I don't have money. how can i earn money I can't go to the cafe, I can't produce flowers.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
hi,
I can't take Cytnhia out to dinner because I don't have money. how can i earn money I can't go to the cafe, I can't produce flowers.
Sounds like dom path.
You will unlock the dungeon during the main quest. The girls will work for you in the dungeon and will earn money for you.
It's only 2 or 3 small quests after the transformation.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Can we reduce the grind to get the girls angry and be punished. Having to hunt them through the house and insult them four days in a row seems quite much to me.

Reactions: downtoo2015

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Liked the game. It's great I get to choose what scenes I get early.
Found these 2 little issues in the script.
Conversation where they se unnamed character instead of named ones.png
default name used instead of custom name.png

Reactions: Bildur

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
How do you find more girls for your dungeon? I only have Karen and it doesn't look like I can travel anywhere.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
How do you find more girls for your dungeon? I only have Karen and it doesn't look like I can travel anywhere.
There is only Karen in the dom path at the moment. (Will add more later. All slots in the dungeon will be filled in the future.)

how to use cheat??

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I was curious about the cheat option, so I followed the instructions on the Patreon page. Unfortunately, it does not work. On the first night, I clicked the six trees (five and then the middle one). I then chased a ghost around in the woods. It told me that it would give me a gift that would give me more actions. Then after that, I never noticed any difference in the game. I visited the map again on the second and third nights, but there was no option to click the middle tree. It would only let me click the five surrounding trees but there was no tree in the center. Are you sure that this is working? I think that the game is glitched (bugged) so that if you follow the steps to open up the cheats, it won't always work. Either that or you left out some crucial information like maybe you have to wait a certain number of days before you try unlocking the cheat, or you have to do some other necessary steps later on that you did not mention. I am playing version 0.34 and this is a screenshot of me having talked to the ghost.

View attachment 2785124

EDIT: The Patreon page doesn't say what cheats does. It doesn't say what you receive or what you can change. But the ghost in the game tells you that "from now on you can perform more actions". Do you mean this cheat gives you 1-2 extra AP points? If so, it would have been better to say "gives you more AP points" instead of "you can perform more actions". Actions can be anything. Opening up a cheat menu and changing values could be considered "performing more actions". Being able to do extra stuff besides compliment, talk, tease, love, etc. could be considered "performing more actions". What is actions? But if you said "AP points", then that makes more sense. Also, if it is AP points, the ghost should tell you how many more AP points you get. Seems like a lot of work for one extra AP point? Or can I get one extra AP point per night? Or is it a one time thing only? I don't know. Because you weren't clear enough. There have been many people posting in this thread "how do I open up cheat menu"because you don't explain it well enough. They have followed all your steps. They have met Boo, the ghost. But they don't know what to do after that. Because you didn't explain it well enough to us.
A video instruction is not enough?

But I see that it is too complicated to click the trees. I'll make it easier to access the cheat section in the next release.

• Haha
Reactions: Diddeldoo
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes