Votes: 1,474 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 792 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,299 50.4%

• Total voters

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
You just have to follow the hints in the game. On all 3 paths at some point you will have an event with Carla and unlock the cafe management minigame. The minigame has an introduction.
Click on the "coffee" item to select it and place it in the slot of your Cafe top left. It will automatically earn minigame money and prestige. Minigame money can be used to buff (+%) certain items in your shops. Click the Prestige button on the right to extract the earned prestige.

Don't forget to unlock Research to improve efficiency of your stores and devices etc. The first techs allow you to see the stats of your items and get a detailed forecast on shop productivity based on installed items.

Use "Gamble" to get new items which costs prestige.

Unlock the higher tier stores with 2-6 item slots to earn more minigame money and prestige.
How can you transfer money from the business to your own account? Or do you have to keep doing flowers & serving until you've made millions??
Also, how do you get Adria content? I've just messed with her once in her sleep, but otherwise I get no triggers for any specific scenes (I'm on switch path).

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Flowers and serving is for your money. You don't need that much of it. :)
(except for the chastity cage.... totally useless, don't try it on or have at least a save before it).
You then only need prestige (here you can earn a million and you need several thousands of it), wich you can earn by playing the coffee empire simulator (idle game with some items), it starts with chapter 3(?) I think.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How can you transfer money from the business to your own account? Or do you have to keep doing flowers & serving until you've made millions??
Also, how do you get Adria content? I've just messed with her once in her sleep, but otherwise I get no triggers for any specific scenes (I'm on switch path).
- You cannot transfer money from the Cafe. You are just the manager and you are paid in Prestige. The cafe money can be reinvested to buy +% boni which generates Prestige faster.
- For Adria you need "sissification" enabled and do the crossdressing events. Try on her clothes, try on the stuff she buys for you, collect clothes in the house from different sources, go on a date with her, eat her out, etc.
- There might be also a punishment scene with Adria involving the box if you piss off the girls for several days by insulting them. Their pictures get kind of a red aura when angry. These scenes involve some RNG, so it may take a while ... I only got the scene with Riccarda.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I went back insulting everybody at the house (not Lara of course :love:) and got them really furious with me, got four box events (2 with Riccarda, one with Adria & one with Lara where she helps you out). All part of the resistance master plan (before, I did nothing but be nice & give presents so everybody loved me).
So for the money I need to keep doing the flowers & cafe grind?? That's insane - how are we ever supposed to buy that Rolls Royce???

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I went back insulting everybody at the house (not Lara of course :love:) and got them really furious with me, got four box events (2 with Riccarda, one with Adria & one with Lara where she helps you out). All part of the resistance master plan (before, I did nothing but be nice & give presents so everybody loved me).
So for the money I need to keep doing the flowers & cafe grind?? That's insane - how are we ever supposed to buy that Rolls Royce???
The money you earn in the dungeon is your money. Like the cafe management it's more or less an idle activity.
Ppl in the dungeon work for you - you get the cash.
Dungeon unlocks during the main story in all paths

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Turn on the fetish in options.
Then insult all the girls all the time. When you get put in the box: hope. :-D
If you don't get ballbusted, insult again, get put in box and hope. xD
(faster iy you do a quicksave right before being told to get in the box, just RNG)

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
So how/when can you put girls to work? In switch I can only train Karen but she's unavailable for work. Not clear what the stats need to be.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So how/when can you put girls to work? In switch I can only train Karen but she's unavailable for work. Not clear what the stats need to be.
You have to unlock the jobs and the girl should not be assigned for training. Select the girl and drag her icon to a job slot.
You can still train a girl manually every day while she has a job.

Reactions: DaFlurbIsHere

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
- It is strange that when at maximum mood with a character (both buffers) the small (right) mood buffer is reset to zero when mc gains more mood with the character. Shouldn't mood stay at max or maybe slowly decay? Setting the right buffer to zero without increasing the left buffer is like ca -150 mood. This may lead players to stop interacting with NPCs once mood is maxed.
This a threshold for the mood. If the bar is at max the mood of the character changes (Blue/Red).
Some events trigger if general mood is at max while others only trigger if the character is angry or happy.
To get them happy you have to max the threshold.

This is to symbolize a general affection towards the mc.
A person may love you but still gets angry from time to time without really hating you.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Nobody shared the latest Update Notes yet :

29. Mai um 14:25
Update Notes v0.34
Scenes

• Date with Cynthia, with multiple outcomes (all paths)
  • Follow up date with Cynthia and aftermath (all paths)
  • Cynthia can be put into the dungeon (sub)
  • You can serve Cynthia (sub)
Discord
  • Added BOP-Coins to the server
  • Those coins can be earned through activity
  • This is to give you the option to earn some benefits even if you can't/won't support me on patreon
  • For example you can buy early access with the coins (one week before public early access)
Hall of Fame
  • You can buy a place in the hall of fame in discord or via patreon support
  • You can buy custom emblems in discord.
Café Management
  • After returning you can now collect money AND research instead of money OR research
  • Away gain for money and research is 50% can be upgraded to 100% with research
  • Changed the research order and prices - moved the away bonus up (in tree) and reduced the price
  • Changed the upgrade selection to 1-5-25-100
Misc
  • New design for Cynthia
  • Added filters to the gallery
  • Changed the design of the gallery
  • Added frames to the worldmap navigation icons
  • Added customization for the worldmap navigation icons
  • New icons for the times of day

Last edited:

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
can you upload a more recent one? this results in a bug

or if anyone can upload a save please
1 is for Switch and 1 for Sub Routes at the end of v0.33

This is right where you can choose the Path

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.34 is now available as free download.

I see that the OP was already updated, so the new links are also on page #1.
So far this new version of the game seems not to be listed in latest game updates yet.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I have noticed new optics for all the buttons and stuff. Can someone tell me the settings for the old ones?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlossomOfPleasure-0.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Salamander_D

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Some of these images look amazing. Quick question though. Can you play the MC without him getting pegged, dominated or sissified at all? Not a fan of those things happening to the MC. If Femdom happens to other characters as part of the backstory, or world building, I'm OK with it. (y)

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes