Votes: 792 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,299 50.4%

• Total voters

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Regarding the crossdressing :

I don't know how many players order their mc to do the current crossdressing events?
If you change the story slightly, more players might play these events :
Create a special location for women only, eg an exclusive nightclub or a secret government lab.
Once mc is high enough in Adria's favor, she could decide to show mc this location or mc could get a quest to infiltrate this location and asks her for help. To get mc there, Adria has to dress him up as a female, which is in her favor since she likes to play with clothes, make-up, etc. MC will follow her in expectation of some sexual reward ... this could be a longer story if mc has to do some training missions first ... and Adria might take advantage over him, similar to current scenes where she demands cuni ...

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Regarding the business game :

Please think about adding a +5 button and maybe a +100 button to avoid excessive clicking when starting a new business and in late game.

Example
(1-25-50) -> (1-5-25-100)

The current design 1-25-50 has following effect :
1 : -
25 : 25 x (1)
50 : 2 x (25)
-> So the (25) button saves 25 clicks of (1) button while the (50) button just saves 2 clicks of (25) button.

The proposed design 1-5-25-100 would be more balanced :
1 : -
5 : 5 x (1)
25 : 5 x (5)
100 : 4 x (25)
-> each higher button would save 4-5 clicks of the next lower button.

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
But damn, I need a lot of prestige to buy a mansion.
Prestige is easy to get, by just letting the game running in the backgroud for hours (or overnight). Just "kickstart" your business a bit, to gather more researchpoints (most importent) and some money (buy a few items and the shops).

I did that and invest around 1 hour the next day for this:
BoP.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chucke1992

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Prestige is easy to get, by just letting the game running in the backgroud for hours (or overnight). Just "kickstart" your business a bit, to gather more researchpoints (most importent) and some money (buy a few items and the shops).
I see. How to open cheats? I have found creature, it did not offer me anything and since then I cannot access anything in the forest anymore.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yeah, I have seen it now.

But damn, I need a lot of prestige to buy a mansion.
If you play the cafe mini game the first time, check the Research options and the Achievements (star icon).
To increase % of Prestige you have to cash in Prestige and so restart the mini game. Each Prestige achievement gives +5%.
Upgrading any store counts to the achievement to reduce upgrade costs down to 50%.

The more and better upgraded stores are active, the faster you will generate Prestige.
Research on the other side afaIk can only be speed up by +200% (triple speed) by researching the right side of the tree.
Since you loose all the cash when you take out the prestige, research points are very valuable to increase overall performance of your shops.

You can let the business game run in a window and do other real life stuff like reading, watching a movie, having dinner, etc, just invest the cash from time to time into upgrades ...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I see. How to open cheats? I have found creature, it did not offer me anything and since then I cannot access anything in the forest anymore.
I always save before I encounter the light in the forest.
Usually you get a permanent AP so that you max out at 8/8.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I think it is a bad idea to force players to choose between business money and research if the business runs in background. You need the money to upgrade the stores to generate Prestige and you need Research to progress in general and research is really slow. So discarding money is a bad choice and discarding research is even worse ...

The choice just forces players to actually let the business game run in an open window and stop playing the rest of the game until a significant progress in Prestige is reached and they never have to use the business app again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bildur

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Miscellaneous :

- You can interact with Karen in the mansion and get mood points but there is no character profile for Karen.
- There is an event with Riccarda in the living room when she is sleeping. I skipped the 1st event (Gallery 5) and a short time later the follow up event (Gallery 7) was unlocked in the Gallery, too, without ever encountering the event.
- It is strange that when at maximum mood with a character (both buffers) the small (right) mood buffer is reset to zero when mc gains more mood with the character. Shouldn't mood stay at max or maybe slowly decay? Setting the right buffer to zero without increasing the left buffer is like ca -150 mood. This may lead players to stop interacting with NPCs once mood is maxed.

Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Miscellaneous :

- You can interact with Karen in the mansion and get mood points but there is no character profile for Karen.
- There is an event with Riccarda in the living room when she is sleeping. I skipped the 1st event (Gallery 5) and a short time later the follow up event (Gallery 7) was unlocked in the Gallery, too, without ever encountering the event.
- It is strange that when at maximum mood with a character (both buffers) the small (right) mood buffer is reset to zero when mc gains more mood with the character. Shouldn't mood stay at max or maybe slowly decay? Setting the right buffer to zero without increasing the left buffer is like ca -150 mood. This may lead players to stop interacting with NPCs once mood is maxed.
1. Forgot to include that.
2. The second one is a follow up. If you skip/not choose a path in a side quest series, all follow up scenes will be unlocked.
3. Have to check this in the code

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Okay, I need some help here. How do you play this game - is it one of those where you play to lose...? Because I tried going the nice way and all it gets me is failure/rejection, not even some nice femdom. Am I supposed to fuck up everything as badly as possible? Doing "the right thing" is a dead end so far for me.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I always save before I encounter the light in the forest.
Usually you get a permanent AP so that you max out at 8/8.
Oh well. I wanted to cheat prestige points but then I guess, I will drop out until the next update or something. Getting 10k will take ours and ours of waiting.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Oh well. I wanted to cheat prestige points but then I guess, I will drop out until the next update or something. Getting 10k will take ours and ours of waiting.
You can ask Carla for help. No prestige needed to buy the mansion.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes