• Switcher

Votes: 792 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,299 50.4%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Okay, I need some help here. How do you play this game - is it one of those where you play to lose...? Because I tried going the nice way and all it gets me is failure/rejection, not even some nice femdom. Am I supposed to fuck up everything as badly as possible? Doing "the right thing" is a dead end so far for me.
You can't fail. The scenes will be different depending on your behavior but you will still progress in the main quest line.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I checked the research rate :

with 200% bonus :
when in business window : 3 research every 30 sec (= 30 research in 5 min)
when outside : 10 research in 5 min

when outside I also have to choose : eg 1.3 trillion $ OR 10 research ?

-> Does research if not in business window work as intended (with only a third of the active rate)? Or did you forget to apply the 200% bonus?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I checked the research rate :

with 200% bonus :
when in business window : 3 research every 30 sec (= 30 research in 5 min)
when outside : 10 research in 5 min

when outside I also have to choose : eg 1.3 trillion $ OR 10 research ?

-> Does research if not in business window work as intended (with only a third of the active rate)? Or did you forget to apply the 200% bonus?
Yeah, it's only a third like the $ earnings.
I think I will change this.

As you mentioned the current system forces the player to keep the window open.

I think I'll do:
100% earning and research while not in the minigame. One can collect research AND money after coming back.
The research (hour glass) will be something different. Don't know what yet.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

I think I'll do:
100% earning and research while not in the minigame. One can collect research AND money after coming back.
It would probably be ok if players would start with 50% of the (money + research + prestige) while away and by researching the +100% away bonus they would come back to the full yields so that there is no difference between active and passive (away) business.

Edit :
Just make sure that the new +100% bonus applies to all 3 yields : money + research + prestige

Last edited:
Reactions: subwien and Bildur

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
so started decent, interesting premise, clean writing, but then slowed down a bit for two work mini games, which were not bad but a few hours in we get a buisness management game that looks like it takes longer to understand than the one good roommate scene so far. Too much grind to little payout.

Reactions: Piratefishes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.33
This time I took the middle path (switch) and soon ran out of tasks after unlocking the mansion and dungeon and having Lara, Carla and Karen as visitors. Karen is the only person to train at the moment. Sophia seems unavailable.

I played the crossdressing events with Aidra including the date and cunni. (I skipped the Golden Shower and Poop.)
I also played the special-fish-sushi night event where mc fingers her and either stops and smells his fingers or has to kiss her ass.
According to images there is no lewd (naked) version of Aidra at the pool or in the jacuzzi.

Are there more events with Aidra on the middle path?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The following might be a bug :

If you let the cafe business run in absence and return, you can choose between money and research.
-> However you only get Prestige if you choose money. If you choose research, the Prestige counter is the same as when you left. So the current choice is actual : (Money + Prestige) OR (Research)

Reactions: Bildur

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Can we get more punishment scenes with Lara?
At least let her cath up with the other two. :-(

Is there a way to see wich path I have chosen (switcher/dom)?

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is there a way to see wich path I have chosen (switcher/dom)?
Each path is different.

sub : stays at home, dungeon below Riccarda's house
switcher : can visit old home and can buy mansion in city, dungeon below mansion.
dom : takes over Karen's place with dungeon, later mansion, can no longer work gardening and as waiter,
can no longer go to Riccarda's house

Dom has a unique storyline with Karen.
Gallery entry #21 + #26 are automatically unlocked on dom path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piratefishes

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
improve relationship carla how?i can only work in the cafe
is there a bug in the game?

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
improve relationship carla how?i can only work in the cafe
is there a bug in the game?
As a sub there is probably no way to improve with Carla ...
If you play the switch path, she will join your mansion and you can talk to her during day.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
As a sub there is probably no way to improve with Carla ...
If you play the switch path, she will join your mansion and you can talk to her during day.

Yes i play Switch part wich paht is better?
but she doesn't come to my mansion
can it be that i played dominant path for a short time and back switch part plays is therefore an error

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes i play Switch part wich paht is better?
but she doesn't come to my mansion
can it be that i played dominant path for a short time and back switch part plays is therefore an error
Read the hint : You should visit her at NIGHT (but not on Monday) ...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.33

Rounding effect on Research Bonus :

Normal Research Rate is ca 1 point every 30 seconds.

The Research-Project "Observe Customers" allows to increase Research in 10 steps with +20% each. The maximum rate with +200% bonus is 3 points every 30 seconds. However probably due to rounding the maximum rate is already reached with 6/10 steps. The +120% bonus results in 2.2 points every 30 seconds which is probably rounded up to 3 points. So researching the next 4 steps does not yield a higher research income.
I did not make a save game at start of researching "Observe Customers", but it is likely that step 1/10 (+20%) already doubles the Research Rate by rounding up 1.2 to 2.

-> If you look at times needed below, no need to fix this.

How long does it take to reach max Research Rate?

Required previous research projects sum up to 210 research points.
Step 1/10 costs 10 research points.
-> That's 220 points at a rate of 2 per minute and takes 110 min.

The next 5 steps cost 50 research points at a rate of 4 per minute and takes 12.5 min.

So if the cafe business minigame is open, after about 2 hours (122.5 min) the max research rate should be reached.

Even with 3 points every 30 seconds research is still slow, eg the Project "Reinvest in business" alone has 100 steps a 10 points = ca 1000 points or 167 minutes (almost 3 hours). And there are more Projects with 100 steps.

Idea :
-> To speed up Research, there could be an option to use Prestige to buy additional Research points at increasing costs. The player then would have to decide if the Prestige is used to gamble for new devices, to unlock new stores or dungeon equipment or to buy research and so increase Prestige production sooner.

Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018
Here.

Cheat menu unlocked,
Gallery cheat unlocked,
Energy cheat unlocked,
Transformation cheat unlockable (Ash colour. Up to you). Maybe loss story progress chance i guess
+ 2500 money

View attachment 2152769

By the by, save file you provided gve me a couple of ignorable errors.

I hope you gonna choose dom path after the hospital scenes (transformation). It is the only path for me.... View attachment 2152768
how to open the cheat menue

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

I think I'll do:
Your idea with "100% earning and research while not in the minigame" from start actually sounds pretty good. Considering the many hours it takes to reach the (hour glass) research, my previous post suggesting 50% and then research to get 100% would still push players to leave the minigame open to half the number of hours for research, so it would not solve the problem. The minigame is part of all 3 paths, so players doing all the paths actually have to play through it 3 times until they have earned a significant amount of Prestige.

Having the research (hour glass) give a bonus while not in the minigame would still be useful to let players play the rest of the game including the other minigames, so maybe even give a small bonus depending on "played" days or ingame interactions.

Main problem with letting the minigame run on its own is that some of the achievements require a lot of player activity to restart the minigame and upgrade stores again and again to get powerful boni like +% Prestige and -% upgrade costs. I noticed that at higher level the player may restart every 1-2 min and the specific achievement requires hundreds of restarts to complete, so the player can be easily caught in an endless loop restart - upgrade - restart - upgrade - .... So maybe even consider to connect restart conditions with playing the rest of the game and passing days, eg restart only once per ingame day. After all playing the minigame is just activity inside one timeslot and doesn't even cost AP, it can even be completed/maxed out in the timeslot it is unlocked. On the other side be careful with changes to not accidentially remove the fun from the minigame ... (or preserve the current version of the minigame as a separate minigame which can be accessed from main menu and maybe played against the clock with highscore etc.)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there like a walkthrough or something, I can not make heads or tails of getting prestige, or even how I am supposed to earn it, minigame, what minigame?.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Check lightbulbicon for hints who to progress with mainstoryline.
Carla should then start with you a coffeshop empire (chapter 2 I think).
That's the minigame (not being a waiter in her coffeeshop) in wich you can earn tons of prestige.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is there like a walkthrough or something, I can not make heads or tails of getting prestige, or even how I am supposed to earn it, minigame, what minigame?.
You just have to follow the hints in the game. On all 3 paths at some point you will have an event with Carla and unlock the cafe management minigame. The minigame has an introduction.
Click on the "coffee" item to select it and place it in the slot of your Cafe top left. It will automatically earn minigame money and prestige. Minigame money can be used to buff (+%) certain items in your shops. Click the Prestige button on the right to extract the earned prestige.

Don't forget to unlock Research to improve efficiency of your stores and devices etc. The first techs allow you to see the stats of your items and get a detailed forecast on shop productivity based on installed items.

Use "Gamble" to get new items which costs prestige.

Unlock the higher tier stores with 2-6 item slots to earn more minigame money and prestige.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes