Votes: 1,466 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 785 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,291 50.4%

• Total voters

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
dude who you reply too ? what coin ? what switcher ?
It's a play off of the song title "Toss A Coin To Your Witcher" ( ), because the picture for the three types of player is "Submissive", "Dominant", and the middle one, which *should* be just "Switch", is written as "Switcher".

Reactions: Bildur

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
I love the game especially the new dominant Cynthia content. I have a question about the hints. The only one left is for Lara and tells me I should "get to know the customers in the cafe" but I work there over and over and never get to know anyone?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I love the game especially the new dominant Cynthia content. I have a question about the hints. The only one left is for Lara and tells me I should "get to know the customers in the cafe" but I work there over and over and never get to know anyone?
That sounds strange.

Each time you work you meet a new person. After you've met everyone, the message should change.

Mind sharing your save so I can check?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Yeah that's a bug.

In an older version it was possible to choose the path without having met all the people in the café.
I then changed it so that the key person (Sophia) was the last to arrive. I then replaced the characters in the cafe with generic characters.
I hadn't thought about the fact that you can't meet all the people now.

I will include a fix in the next version so that you can still use your saves.

View attachment 4-6-LT1.save
Use this save to keep playing.
(You should change the names for those characters in the smartphone)

Reactions: saddlface

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's a bug.

In an older version it was possible to choose the path without having met all the people in the café.
I then changed it so that the key person (Sophia) was the last to arrive. I then replaced the characters in the cafe with generic characters.
I hadn't thought about the fact that you can't meet all the people now.

I will include a fix in the next version so that you can still use your saves.

View attachment 2746787
Use this save to keep playing.
(You should change the names for those characters in the smartphone)
Thanks buddy!

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
Hi, how do I find Cynthia?
I finished all quest the hint system gave me, but I have no idea where to look for her.

Last edited:

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Hi, how do I find Cynthia?
I finished all quest the hint system gave me, but I have no idea where to look for her.
She is in the shop (city).
There is a button on the left side to interact with her. Spend some time together and give her some presents.

• Wow
Reactions: Ultraprout798
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes