Votes: 825 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,389 50.2%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
About the gallery :

In v0.32 the gallery has 40 entries. Each playthrough saves its own gallery, so when starting a new game the gallery entries are all locked even if the player has unlocked them in a previous playthrough.

1. After the intro (first game weeks) the game splits into several paths so that it is not possible to see all scenes in one playthrough. Every player can access the scenes in the intro part, but once the player has chosen one of the 3 paths (sub, normal/switch and dom), the player can only unlock the scenes on the chosen path, making a lot of the 40 gallery entries unavailable. This can be confusing seeing a lot of locked and unlockable entries.

Maybe split the gallery into 2 parts : intro (for all players) and path specific (sub, normal/switch, dom) gallery so that the player can directly see how much content is available on the chosen path and if there are scenes left to unlock.

An alternative solution would be to mark all entries in the gallery which are not available on the chosen path.

Another alternative would be to add the option that the mc can switch paths in one playthrough at will, eg by secretly constructing the scifi environment used for the original path decision in the dungeon, maybe with slave Sophia's help. This would allow the player to complete the gallery in one playthrough but maybe would mess a lot with the game world since some features are only available on certain paths. (Maybe have 3 partial overlapping parallel game worlds.)

2. The game features several fetishes that can be deactivated in settings

(ingame -> smartphone -> information -> click the green icon) :
More (pubic) Hair, Humilation, Sissification, Golden Shower, Scat/Poop, Eat Hair, Anal Play, Ballbusting, Syringe, Sounding, Eat Cum, Spanking, Pet Play.

Many of the gallery scenes feature fetishes, so when a fetish is deactivated the respective scenes might be unavailable, skipable or censored. If gallery scenes become unavailable due to fetish preferences, the game best should mark those scenes in the gallery with a small info why they are not available.

3. In general it might be helpful to have kind of hint system how to unlock each gallery scene ...

The gallery has filters in v0.33, aswell as more hints for every scene
If you unselect a fetish the gallery already filters scenes out.

It looks like v0.33 is free available for patreon users in general but not for visitors.

You have to watch the time (hours).

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

Morho

May 16, 2023
i must say that u realy got me there....u can turn off fetishes :D fucking unavoidable femdom shit...thx for killing my night by nightmares now ....

Reactions: Draftedpunk0

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
new game recommended ? Bildur
There are new events right from day 1, some give a huge boost in mood with the girls.
Some of the old events have been reworked and are now "smoother" and less humilating.
The gallery has been reworked and seems to be more align with order of events.
I started a new game yesterday with v0.32 and one today with v0.33 and it plays a little bit different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Yo dev. When you are porting to android, make sure the save folder is outside of android's systems. We can't import saves because of that. Most phones are rooted.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I am glad that game update but damn - size. Download all again... Check a little bit later - need delete something.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
the game is soo good . hope the dev takes his time with game updates as long as we get to see this game to the end .
quick question when being a sissy with the blonde girl is she going to femenize the MC body like growing tits and hair or is this the end of her path ?

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Is there something wrong with the megaupload version? I downloaded it and the archive only has the launchers and a "game" dir but there are no python and renpy libraries, lol. I can't launch it like this.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
There are a lot of items for the dungeon girls. Put them in a job, let them work and the will find gear.

Sissy path depends on the community. What they vote for on patreon.

You can fuck Sophia, Lara and Carla.

Gallery: check first post - cheats

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes