Votes: 1,475 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 792 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,300 50.4%

• Total voters

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Too bad it doesn't seem to be any more dominant path. It's just all submissive mc. Oh, well on to the next game.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a page of instructions about the cafe console regarding WTF I do? I press gamble and what then? is the only way to get business money just keep tapping that icon? that type of stuff and if it exists what page number? Thanks.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a page of instructions about the cafe console regarding WTF I do? I press gamble and what then? is the only way to get business money just keep tapping that icon? that type of stuff and if it exists what page number? Thanks.
Hi,
you have to tap until are you are able to buy your second store (Bubble Tea Shop). Then you have to put your gambled items in the slots
From then on your business will generate money automatically.
And don't forget to unlock the research (magnifier top right). Otherwise it'll be slower.

I'll add a more detailed explanation inside the cafe management in v0.33.

example.png

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Hi,
you have to tap until are you are able to buy your second store (Bubble Tea Shop). Then you have to put your gambled items in the slots
From then on your business will generate money automatically.
And don't forget to unlock the research (magnifier top right). Otherwise it'll be slower.

I'll add a more detailed explanation inside the cafe management in v0.33.

View attachment 2557537
You are a legend, thank you kindly.

Reactions: Bildur

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
It would be great if there are more hints how to get the missing scenes in the gallery, still missing the half and no idea where to get them. And, if it is possible, would be great if the selection of fetishes also hides away scenes in the gallery, because then nobody is looking for a scene which is not happening, because the fetish is not selected :)

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
It would be great if there are more hints how to get the missing scenes in the gallery, still missing the half and no idea where to get them. And, if it is possible, would be great if the selection of fetishes also hides away scenes in the gallery, because then nobody is looking for a scene which is not happening, because the fetish is not selected :)
The deselection of fetishes already hides scenes in the gallery.

I've planned to add filters to the gallery. Like select Lara and the gallery will only show scenes with her. Or select your path and you will only be shown those scenes in the gallery.
A big problem at the moment is, that you see scenes in the gallery for all paths, which you are not able to unlock.

I'll take the gallery rework for v0.34.

Reactions: Derbaer and AkaQ

MECKATZER

Oct 26, 2019
This sucks... or maybe I am to stupid. I am on day 30, no new scenes for at least 7 or 8 days, no hints, nothing new happens. Is there a walkthrough or a guide? I don't know what to do.
I`ll play one or two more ingame days, if nothing happens I'm done... This is why I don't like sanbox games.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
This sucks... or maybe I am to stupid. I am on day 30, no new scenes for at least 7 or 8 days, no hints, nothing new happens. Is there a walkthrough or a guide? I don't know what to do.
I`ll play one or two more ingame days, if nothing happens I'm done... This is why I don't like sanbox games.
If there are no more hints, you have probably seen all the content.
Have you seen the ending screen?

Did you disable the hints?
Enabled: enabled.png

Disabled: disabled.png

If you send me your savegame, I'll check.

MECKATZER

Oct 26, 2019
If there are no more hints, you have probably seen all the content.
Have you seen the ending screen?

Did you disable the hints?
Enabled: View attachment 2570486

Disabled: View attachment 2570488

If you send me your savegame, I'll check.
Thanks for the reply. Hints are enabled and i've never seen the ending screen. I attached my last save file.

I realy like this game so far. Nice graphics, hot women who look their age and an interesting plot (I am very interrested in a possible dom-path).
If the grind is minimal I can tolerate the sandbox and your effort to help players is commendable.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Thanks for the reply. Hints are enabled and i've never seen the ending screen. I attached my last save file.

I realy like this game so far. Nice graphics, hot women who look their age and an interesting plot (I am very interrested in a possible dom-path).
If the grind is minimal I can tolerate the sandbox and your effort to help players is commendable.
It's a bug.
The second sleep scene in the living room should trigger automatically. But it doesn't.

I'll fix this with v0.33

You can use this save in v0.33 though.
Your old save will repair itself. All you have to do is skip through 1 day. This triggers the algorithm for every timeslot and it will adjust those events.

View attachment 13-1-LT1.save
Alternatively, you can also use this save. I've set the missing varialbe myself.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes