Votes: 1,477 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 794 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,301 50.3%

• Total voters

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So... I'm not playing this one anymore. But for the sake of those that do, is someone updating the tags? The changelog mentions a scat/poop filter in the fetish settings of the game, but there is no scat tag.
well there is now.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Is there really no way to change the text speed? It's honestly funny that there are so many other customizations but text speed isn't one of them. Am I just blind?

Changed it using console commands.

Reactions: Bildur

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlossomOfPleasure-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I can still not progress a single thing after picking dom, I think you fucked 1 girl after the selection, but after that there is no way to progress the game, been like that for several updates

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I can still not progress a single thing after picking dom, I think you fucked 1 girl after the selection, but after that there is no way to progress the game, been like that for several updates
I guess you are at Karen's home? You have to discipline her. She should make you dinner.
What hint message do you see?

You can also Share your save and I will check.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Sandbox game is boring and unplayable... Been at this for years now and I don't give a shit anymore...
For me, it depends on the ratio of repeated scenes to actual story. If the game would be 20% about sandbox and 80% about story, it would be fine.
I really love the hardcore femdom kinks, too.
Would be nice, if these events were more elaborated, prolonged and story rich.
For instance I love the toilet slavery scenes. But it is like out of nowhere some piss and it is gone. First and foremost I miss an elaborated story how the women achieve to get the MC into this position, preparation tasks, different views, afterplays and all the humiliation talk. Such an event is currently all together maybe 20 seconds, where it should be half an hour, followed by impact like references or threats later on.

Anyways, I still like the game.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Is there really no way to change the text speed? It's honestly funny that there are so many other customizations but text speed isn't one of them. Am I just blind?

Changed it using console commands.
Text Speed will be added again in v0.33
text1.png text2.png

The default value is instant. I didn't consider that some players no longer had it on instant when I removed the slider.
In addition, I added the feature that the current value is displayed.

Would be nice, if these events were more elaborated, prolonged and story rich.
For instance I love the toilet slavery scenes. But it is like out of nowhere some piss and it is gone. First and foremost I miss an elaborated story how the women achieve to get the MC into this position, preparation tasks, different views, afterplays and all the humiliation talk. Such an event is currently all together maybe 20 seconds, where it should be half an hour, followed by impact like references or threats later on.
I will try to expand the scenes, especially in the sub path. In doing so, I will consider these points: preparation tasks, different views, afterplays and all the humiliation talk.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: noway1 and kros94

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I guess you are at Karen's home? You have to discipline her. She should make you dinner.
What hint message do you see?

You can also Share your save and I will check.
no time now on a sunday and work again now on monday lol, but I will check later and give further details, thanks

Reactions: Bildur

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Is it possible to speed up or avoid the grind in the coffee shop?
cheating? skipping? anything?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Is it possible to speed up or avoid the grind in the coffee shop?
cheating? skipping? anything?
Check on the first post of this thread. There's a spoiler - Cheat.

You only need 200 prestige. That's like 2-3 minutes.

Reactions: Loki0

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // mc pref´s // girl´s stats etc // cafe/dungeon stats

View attachment 1710740 View attachment 1710739 View attachment 1710737 View attachment 1710738

example :

View attachment 1710772 View attachment 1710773 View attachment 1710770 View attachment 1710771

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut -->

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update

added some girls // cafe business stats

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes