• Switcher

Votes: 794 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,301 50.3%

• Total voters

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I like this idea - added to todo list.

Will also check in future updates how complex it is to change the fetish menu. However, adding the fetishes to the menu is also a nice idea.
How about a choice of MC refusing to cooperate with Sophia once he realizes she's about to commit a high treason (=> auto sub route)?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do I use another persons save? I download the file and add it to the "Saves" section but it never shows up in game
Ren'Py uses 2 save locations : the game directory and usually C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\...
So if you still have an old savegame for a specific slot in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\..., then a newer savegame in the game directory will not be used.

Reactions: Bildur

TheNiteProwler

Nov 7, 2021
Ren'Py uses 2 save locations : the game directory and usually C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\...
So if you still have an old savegame for a specific slot in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\..., then a newer savegame in the game directory will not be used.
This is so odd, I can't even find "Roaming". I must have fucked something up while unzipping the game...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
This is so odd, I can't even find "Roaming". I must have fucked something up while unzipping the game...
It's a hidden system folder; you cannot access it by simply browsing the directory tree with default options. Either enable displaying hidden files and folders in explorer options or simply type %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming in the address bar and hit enter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
1.png

On the upper left icon you can manually earn money (business money). After a certain amount the prestige (blue credit card) will go up. If you click prestige (button on the right side)
You business upgrades will reset (items will remain) and get the prestige points into your account.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sub-Path - Who is going to torture you in the dungeon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dungeon will also be introduced in the sub-path.
Of course, someone will take advantage of the fact that you are outclassed.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That was a gimmick to breed some fresh start in a dom heavy nonsense game that was getting
old and repetitive and dull. It is now going back to demeaning and berating and degrading MC
as the manipulated neutered drone he is - having a chip that ensures he is a mindless slave to
all and any girl he meets. Especially as MC meets girls who know full well he is a slave to them.
Is the Dom/Alpha path not being developed anymore?
It took a back seat to the disgusting demolishment of MC and his humanity.
Might return in some future updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes