Votes: 1,477 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 794 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,302 50.3%

• Total voters

kenneth1590

Jun 8, 2017
Just finished the game, gotta said the management system was totally imbalanced. You got the event item overpowered every single device for its high initial speed while the design device being the worst with its low initial speed. Even without the bonus of the shop the event device still beat everything. And so you have to grind a lot of it at the end game in order to have almost every single plot filled with it. Also because the maid cafe provide direct bonus for the event device, it yields almost three times more profit than the special service cafe with less plot and same amount of upgrades. So if you are reading this comment game dev, consider balance the management system or else it will just become an event device grinding simulator.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Just after completing hospital testing scenes.
Use this save with patched game if you want. Character can be renamed via phone.
Press skip to transformation. Then visit hospital at evening & select dom
na its okay even thos the mc is a bit bit of a tiny dick bitch right now, i wanna keep playing to see how to changes to a alpha

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Just finished the game, gotta said the management system was totally imbalanced. You got the event item overpowered every single device for its high initial speed while the design device being the worst with its low initial speed. Even without the bonus of the shop the event device still beat everything. And so you have to grind a lot of it at the end game in order to have almost every single plot filled with it. Also because the maid cafe provide direct bonus for the event device, it yields almost three times more profit than the special service cafe with less plot and same amount of upgrades. So if you are reading this comment game dev, consider balance the management system or else it will just become an event device grinding simulator.
The stats of the device roll independent of the type.
As you can see in this picture 48775.png
Every stat of the design item is higher than the one of the event item. (The design item is one tier higher)

Items have different rarities. You can unlock to see this in the research tab. Maybe you got lucky with your event item and got it Tier 4.
research2.png

Depending on the Tiers the stats can roll much higher. Nevertheless, the item stats are rolled regardless of the type (design, event, ...).

kenneth1590

Jun 8, 2017
The stats of the device roll independent of the type.
As you can see in this picture View attachment 2154670
Every stat of the design item is higher than the one of the event item. (The design item is one tier higher)

Items have different rarities. You can unlock to see this in the research tab. Maybe you got lucky with your event item and got it Tier 4.
View attachment 2154687

Depending on the Tiers the stats can roll much higher. Nevertheless, the item stats are rolled regardless of the type (design, event, ...).
Sorry I forgot to mention its a endgame problem and it should be accommodation device rather than event device. Alright lets take a look of the picture below.
螢幕擷取畫面 (1).png

As you can see, I maxed out the technology tree and about 10 stars every achievement. And please take a look at the bottom right corner, the design device had an average of 3 digit speed while the accommodation device had an average of 5 digit speed. It really doesnt matter how much income they can generate as long as they are slower than the accommodation device, and we are talking about 20k difference between them. What make it more ridiculous is that even a t3 accommodation device can beat the shit out of the other t4 device with a 10k+ speed.

Also look at the crazy speed of the accommodation device on maid cafe, an average 1.7m speed with est. per second of 191.28B. And please take a look at special service cafe, even without a direct bonus, they still have an average speed of 80k with est. per second of 87.42B. You can basically trash any device and stuff every single plot with accommodation device except cafe because they become useless as you proceed.

All in all its nice to have some management minigame inside but could you make it a bit balanced? It really saddens me to grind all those t4 devices and trash it later because they are of no use and to grind more in order to finish the in game achievement.

Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Looks like a bug in the achievement / research.
I would assume that the boost for design isn't applied to the right item type.

Every item type should have the same amount of boosts.

Bug found!
03643.png

device 3 gets the boost for Research4 (event and accomodation) correct
But also for Research7 (design, sweets),
As you can see accomodation gets the buff instead of design.

The values will automatically update in the next release. Even for your exisiting items.

Any other feedback about balancing and prices? It looks like you have played the management for quite some time.

Last edited:

kenneth1590

Jun 8, 2017
Looks like a bug in the achievement / research.
I would assume that the boost for design isn't applied to the right item type.

Every item type should have the same amount of boosts.

Bug found!
View attachment 2156534

device 3 gets the boost for Research4 (event and accomodation) correct
But also for Research7 (design, sweets),
As you can see accomodation gets the buff instead of design.

The values will automatically update in the next release. Even for your exisiting items.

Any other feedback about balancing and prices? It looks like you have played the management for quite some time.
So its actually bugged, never thought about that XD. And no so far I didn't found any "imbalance" bout stats or prices. Guess I will just take advantage on it till the next update. Ah one more thing I should mention is that even you 10 star the achievement, it will show up yet another goal of that particular achievement. Since I haven't reach any of those goals, Im not sure what kind of impact will occur if I somehow accomplish. Maybe you should take a look and capped it at 10?

Reactions: Bildur

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Sorry I forgot to mention its a endgame problem and it should be accommodation device rather than event device. Alright lets take a look of the picture below.
View attachment 2156448

As you can see, I maxed out the technology tree and about 10 stars every achievement. And please take a look at the bottom right corner, the design device had an average of 3 digit speed while the accommodation device had an average of 5 digit speed. It really doesnt matter how much income they can generate as long as they are slower than the accommodation device, and we are talking about 20k difference between them. What make it more ridiculous is that even a t3 accommodation device can beat the shit out of the other t4 device with a 10k+ speed.

Also look at the crazy speed of the accommodation device on maid cafe, an average 1.7m speed with est. per second of 191.28B. And please take a look at special service cafe, even without a direct bonus, they still have an average speed of 80k with est. per second of 87.42B. You can basically trash any device and stuff every single plot with accommodation device except cafe because they become useless as you proceed.

All in all its nice to have some management minigame inside but could you make it a bit balanced? It really saddens me to grind all those t4 devices and trash it later because they are of no use and to grind more in order to finish the in game achievement.
Lmao WTF dude. here I was thinking my cafe was a beast. Mine can't even hold a candle to that lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes