• Switcher

Votes: 794 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,301 50.3%

• Total voters

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I chose the switcher route. Mainly for the family stuff but there doesn't appear to be any thing but the scene with the doctor, cafe owner and the older sister. After that I'm guessing there is no content left to do other than play with the cafe which I spent an absurd amount of time messing with it even though its pretty pointless to do so atm.

Lmao WTF dude. here I was thinking my cafe was a beast. Mine can't even hold a candle to that lol
That path is a joke.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
wow my post is all sorts of messed up. I typed that message last night but never hit save. I went to quote someone on the page before but didn't notice my message still in there lol
both have about the same amount of content as dom. Both switcher and dom are a joke until the contents updated. I have a save for both....refuse to play the sub route since its not my thing lol

MrSkengman

Jun 2, 2021
The stats of the device roll independent of the type.
As you can see in this picture View attachment 2154670
Every stat of the design item is higher than the one of the event item. (The design item is one tier higher)

Items have different rarities. You can unlock to see this in the research tab. Maybe you got lucky with your event item and got it Tier 4.
View attachment 2154687

Depending on the Tiers the stats can roll much higher. Nevertheless, the item stats are rolled regardless of the type (design, event, ...).
How do you actually get the design items?

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Looking at the festish options, it looks mostly for the sub path? (With no futa/trans or gay tags ballbusting, sissification, etc cannot be on the dom path)
So is the focus of the game on the sub path as some comments say?

Looking at the synopsis, I rather like the "overturn the hierarchy" game model, becoming the overlord in a femdom world.
But is the focus instead on accommodating to the social order(sub path)?

Or are those fetishes there cause they are applicable to other males on the dom path & upending the world order(dom path) is the main focus after all?

Cause I wouldn't really mind that, rather, being the only maledom in a femdom world might be kinda hot. Watching other men succumb to their fate while you take control of your own fate might be kinda exciting...

Reactions: IgorMkg83

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Or are those fetishes there cause they are applicable to other males on the dom path & upending the world order(dom path) is the main focus after all?
The focus of the story is different depending on the path. In the Dom and Switcher path you will be able to decide what happens to the world order.

Do you care about other men?
Are you building a harem?
Do you punish disobedient people?
Will you be the sole ruler or will you engage a group of co-rulers?

You decide.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
The focus of the story is different depending on the path. In the Dom and Switcher path you will be able to decide what happens to the world order.

Do you care about other men?
Are you building a harem?
Do you punish disobedient people?
Will you be the sole ruler or will you engage a group of co-rulers?

You decide.
Well, me personally, I always play selfishly. So MC->his harem->other men & women equally - would be the hierarchy. But it's more your choice, what possibile choices the players get.

So let me rephrase - what is your(dev) focus?
Cause I've seen some similar games with fem/futadom worlds, where the dom path ends up being a token representation(and/or abandoned).
So are you aiming to create content for both paths in a 1:1 ratio, or do you enjoy working on a certain path more over the other? (There's nothing wrong with that, better to play to your strengths ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯)

Also, about the festish menu, could you be more detailed or expand it based on the object? It's a problem I have with the tags here as well.
Like eating hair - it's a different fetish whether the MC is made to eat hair, or the MC makes other characters eat hair. Like humiliation: you liking being humiliated & liking to humiliate others would be very different fetishes.
No need to improve any functionality, just include in brackets who is doing the fetish to whom. It gets confusing with both dom & sub paths present.
But then again, I don't dislike any fetishes as long as the MC is on the dom side of the equation... :unsure:

Anyway, if you are really planning on balancing both dom & sub path, good luck to you. I get that's not easy.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
The said questions are the choices I plan to give to the player.

The ratio is 0.5+x : 0.5+y
Where x,y is the amount the patrons vote for. Patrons want more sub -> I work a few weeks longer on this path. Patrons want more dom -> I work a few weeks longer on this path.

The fetish filter is mainly for scenes where you have no option. Example: Beating Karen. You can decide if you want to beat her or not. Therefore no filter.

Some fetishes are more extreme than others. Example: Piss or eating hair. Even the option could disgust some players. That's why I filter out this option. Even if it is only a question.

So the filters are for all paths. They filter out specific content. (You'll never have a disadvanteg if you deselct a fetish. There is just a scene missing or a different image used.)
If you are in the dom path, you'll always have the option to prevent any actions done to you. If you are in the sub path you won't have this option, so you need the filters.

In short:
Dom: You do the fetish to others or you witness anybody doing fetish to somebody else (not you). Others doing fetish to you, only with question if you allow this.

Sub: They can to with you what they want. Sometimes there is a option to prevent this but most of the time it's not possible.

Switcher: Mix of both and there are more options to prevent things that are done to you.

It's even possible to deactivate fetishes and activate them later on in the game. Deactivate all fetishes in chapter 1, activate them in chapter 2 dom path. No problem.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Turn Off option of fetishes is a joke ( karen first forest scene & hospital testing scenes). Very similar to Skipping. It is better to be preventable. What's the point if scenes happening despite turning off ? (Scenes not visible does not mean that it not happened)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
The said questions are the choices I plan to give to the player.

The ratio is 0.5+x : 0.5+y
Where x,y is the amount the patrons vote for. Patrons want more sub -> I work a few weeks longer on this path. Patrons want more dom -> I work a few weeks longer on this path.

The fetish filter is mainly for scenes where you have no option. Example: Beating Karen. You can decide if you want to beat her or not. Therefore no filter.

Some fetishes are more extreme than others. Example: Piss or eating hair. Even the option could disgust some players. That's why I filter out this option. Even if it is only a question.

So the filters are for all paths. They filter out specific content. (You'll never have a disadvanteg if you deselct a fetish. There is just a scene missing or a different image used.)
If you are in the dom path, you'll always have the option to prevent any actions done to you. If you are in the sub path you won't have this option, so you need the filters.

In short:
Dom: You do the fetish to others or you witness anybody doing fetish to somebody else (not you). Others doing fetish to you, only with question if you allow this.

Sub: They can to with you what they want. Sometimes there is a option to prevent this but most of the time it's not possible.

Switcher: Mix of both and there are more options to prevent things that are done to you.

It's even possible to deactivate fetishes and activate them later on in the game. Deactivate all fetishes in chapter 1, activate them in chapter 2 dom path. No problem.
Hmm, seems reasonable. I don't particularly like devs who rely on patron votes too much, but few more weeks is reasonable enough (There's nothing wrong with it being done in reasonable amounts, just sometimes devs lose the identity of the game catering to patrons. As long as it's still your game & not changed beyond recognition, patron votes are a really good patron benefit option. Your system seems good, especially if you do not have any intentions of giving up on either path if the vote starts becoming one-sided)

I just finished Chapter 1, with & without fetish enabled & get what you mean. It's basically a skip system, which is not good.
But most of it has choices (flip the pancake or not, wear the clothes or not) so that's good.
Only 2 scenes are unavoidable - the doctor & karen scenes. For those 2, I suggest you give a choice & write some alternative scenes.
Because, if you skip the doctor scene, where does she get the syringe full of cum? Or karen's black screen with 'you were humiliated' has no impact compared to the actual scene.
Since it's only 2 scenes it won't take a lot of work, which is why I am suggesting the change.

For the doctor scene, you could give a choice to refuse to get on the chair, which leads to an alternate scene of the MC jerking into a cup (from which the doctor takes it into the syringe).
For Karen scene, MC can barely refuse the demands, which will lead to her kicking & hitting the MC. At the end you get a choice to turn your head away from the piss, at which karen kicks you unconscious (replacing the sexual/fetish abuse with just abuse/brutality).

After chapter 1 dom path gets choices, while the sub path doesn't.

So I say remove the fetish menu from chapter 1, instead give the warnings in the choices (Flipping the pancake choice would warn you about the fetish that would follow, getting on the doctor's chair would warn you about anal, syringe, etc.)
Eg: "Flip the pancake (leads to hair eating)"
Then enable the fetish system in the sub & switch paths where it would be needed, keeping it as an in-game menu instead of on the main menu.

Currently, having the fetish menu thrust at you at the beginning of the game is confusing. Just implement it from the beginning of sub & switch paths where it is needed & would act like 'limits' or 'safewords'. (Explain how you won't get choices to avoid stuff being done to you, so you get to set the limits through the fetish menu in the phone)

Hope this helps (y)

Last edited:

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
For the doctor scene, you could give a choice to refuse to get on the chair, which leads to an alternate scene of the MC jerking into a cup (from which the doctor takes it into the syringe).
For Karen scene, MC can barely refuse the demands, which will lead to her kicking & hitting the MC. At the end you get a choice to turn your head away from the piss, at which karen kicks you unconscious (replacing the sexual/fetish abuse with just abuse/brutality).
I like this idea - added to todo list.

Will also check in future updates how complex it is to change the fetish menu. However, adding the fetishes to the menu is also a nice idea.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So finished the game. Disagree with Allan Trumbull, all the 3 paths are very short with almost equal content (sub path maybe has 1 extra scene cause of the dungeon/prison)
In the dom path, maybe add the option to make karen eat the food off the floor, like Riccardia did to MC in chapter 1.
Not much content to comment more.
Good luck (y)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I like this idea - added to todo list.

Will also check in future updates how complex it is to change the fetish menu. However, adding the fetishes to the menu is also a nice idea.
The suggestion about the fetishes was more about confusion & ease of understanding it.
Like I had to get an explanation here from you. Starting the fetish menu from the sub routes & explaining it like you did here (If you are in the dom path, you'll always have the option to prevent any actions done to you. If you are in the sub path you won't have this option, so you need the filters.) Will be easier to understand what it does (basically limits a sub sets) than at the beginning where you don't know if turning the fetish off will prevent you from spanking the girl or getting spanked yourself... ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Bildur

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Turn Off option of fetishes is a joke ( karen first forest scene & hospital testing scenes). Very similar to Skipping. It is better to be preventable. What's the point if scenes happening despite turning off ? (Scenes not visible does not mean that it not happened)
This was before you become a Dom, so I understand why dev did this. Gives you a sense of what you come from when you Dom out. And gives an incentive for revenge. So I am ok with this content at that point in game. You are still weak and ignorant at this point. After becoming a Dom, I'm quite certain these things will not happen to you.

Reactions: Bildur

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Well, I am glad I didn't rely on so many mixed tags while discovering this title... Maledom is pretty rare in games these days and if you somehow stumble across one then it's even rare to find quality renders...
btw, I vaguely recall this game from earlier days when there wasn't any Dominant path. Now if that holds true then I really appreciate the Dev for developing the Dom path. On top of that, I believe the Dom path will give the counter-femdom approach, which might turn out interesting *fingers crossed until then*

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes