• Dominant

Votes: 2,301 50.3%

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1677393106531.png

Latest dev update talks about getting your own car in the game,
Whether it is a powerful motorcycle or a car, next update is supposed to feature
many options to choose from.

Also said to feature in the next release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1677393119529.png

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
The blone one will fuck you in the ass with a dildo but she does it with her hand....
Annoy her and your landlord very often and you'll be put in the box. Wich event is outplayed is then just random (quicksave when you're told that you were to annyoing...)

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Early Access is available!

check out the public patch notes:

Do you want to be milked?
milked.png

Or do you want to face fuck Lara?
facefuck.png

Or would you rather torture Karen?
chair.png

You decide in the latest version 0.32

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Do you miss anything on Switcher path? What is the difference for Switcher and pure Sub/Dom paths? If Switcher can just pick don't they just get access to everything?
The paths are different in some ways.
For example on the switcher path you won't see the scene with Sophia in prison. You'll also experience the story from a different point of view.

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
i tryed...avoidable he sayed...but it is not...not exactly fan of being humiliated by females. good luck with this

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I see there is Sissifaction, but I have to ask is there also transfomation, if there is too much sissifacting. LOL. The result will begin to transform into a female. That is kind of scary if you think about it. If the MC allows himself to go that route too much it will transform him forever. That pretty much what happens in "Summer of Shame". If the MC acts too Submissive,well let's just say there are consequences. Lessons don't be a push over or it will bite you in the ass eventually. LOL.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
I see there is Sissifaction, but I have to ask is there also transfomation, if there is too much sissifacting. LOL. The result will begin to transform into a female. That is kind of scary if you think about it. If the MC allows himself to go that route too much it will transform him forever. That pretty much what happens in "Summer of Shame". If the MC acts too Submissive,well let's just say there are consequences. Lessons don't be a push over or it will bite you in the ass eventually. LOL.
there is nothing that MC could not allow...from what i saw mc is threated by mother as piece of trash and he doesnt have ball to tell her no.. could not stand this game for 10 minutes...u can disable scenes what u dont like to not see them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

mangasm

May 29, 2017
So... I'm not playing this one anymore. But for the sake of those that do, is someone updating the tags? The changelog mentions a scat/poop filter in the fetish settings of the game, but there is no scat tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes