• Switcher

Votes: 794 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,302 50.3%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
It's planned to build your own "army" in the male dom path. You'll be able to train and manipulate the females. Impregnate them and build your harem in order to take over the city.

With your business you'll be able to invest in other businesses and grow even further. With your money and prestige you'll be able to bribe politicans to gain more influence. Afterwards you can buy houses and luxurious cars.

Women will then naturally respond to your prosperity and your reputation will continue to rise.
In short, you will be the absolute alpha.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
It's planned to build your own "army" in the male dom path. You'll be able to train and manipulate the females. Impregnate them and build your harem in order to take over the city.

With your business you'll be able to invest in other businesses and grow even further. With your money and prestige you'll be able to bribe politicans to gain more influence. Afterwards you can buy houses and luxurious cars.

Women will then naturally respond to your prosperity and your reputation will continue to rise.
Hell yeah!!
Hail maledom + harem

+ Management part seems interesting to me.

Couple of games available with management.
But on both, mc managing brothel. It looks ntr to me. Glad that this one is not one of them

ozziegamer

May 1, 2020

AHHH so its a game about a former ex president :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I'd be very interested to know what the distribution in the community is.
To let me know in which direction the game should go, you can participate in this .

However, if you want to have a real impact on the direction, you can participate in this .

donnaH

Nov 11, 2017
I have reached an fingering event with the blond girl is there a win condition for that event or just placeholder for the moment?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Dom. Switcher path is a joke
I'd be very interested to know what the distribution in the community is.
To let me know in which direction the game should go, you can participate in this .

However, if you want to have a real impact on the direction, you can participate in this .

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
is the male dom path clearly marked? no way i wanna be playing as a beta
Unfortunately, 90 percentage of this game femdom only. No other way to play. Some scenes are very dirty & nasty (Karen forest & hospital)
Only after that time, Maledom path gonna available. I think developer gonna abandon that too. Lol

Or just after starting game, activate cheat & skip to transformation.

Last edited:

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Unfortunately, 90 percentage of this game femdom only. No other way to play. Some scenes are very dirty & nasty (Karen forcest & hospital)
Only after that time, Maledom path gonna available. I think developer gonna abandon that too. Lol

Or just after starting game, activate cheat & skip to transformation.
so after chapter one is when i can choose dom?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
so after chapter one is when i can choose dom?
Just after completing hospital testing scenes.
Use this save with patched game if you want. Character can be renamed via phone.
Press skip to transformation. Then visit hospital at evening & select dom

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes