Votes: 1,477 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 794 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,302 50.3%

• Total voters

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
For meeting Karen, some features needs to be turned on i guess ( i hate that scene. Very nasty & durty)

Dungeon is at Karen's house
First of all, thank you for your answer. :) (y)

I have activated all fetishes and have also completed this scene, since it was connected to the hospital quest as far as I can remember. Unfortunately I don't have Karen's home on the map and I don't know how I can meet her again, or trigger an event that leads to it.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Dom Path
  • Default scene with Karen in the kitchen (Evening)
  • Default scene with Karen in the dining room (Night)
  • Karen prepares dinner for you. She is not a good cook. It's best to discipline her. (Evening / Dining)
Dungeon

• You can train women in your dungeon (dominant path)
  • First Person to train is Karen
  • Spanking
  • Spank her with different tools. Hear her scream in pain!
  • I've created over 350 bruises for the spanking.
  • You will see how her skins is getting red and blue

That's all well and good, except there is no access to the Dungeon if on Dom path because it's in the house you no longer live in, bravo *clap clap*

In my Dom game, all I can do is skip to evening, eat talk bla bla, sleep, nothing.
Have used cheat to Max Karen in positive and negative, no change for anything.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Dom Path
  • Karen prepares dinner for you. She is not a good cook. It's best to discipline her. (Evening / Dining)
Dungeon

• Spanking

That's all well and good, except there is no access to the Dungeon if on Dom path because it's in the house you no longer live in, bravo *clap clap*

In my Dom game, all I can do is skip to evening, eat talk bla bla, sleep, nothing.
so a dom can't access his own dungeon because he chose to be a dom? that's counter intuitive shrug oh well

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
The dungeon is only available in the dom path.
Only the dom CAN access the dungeon!

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The dungeon is only available in the dom path.
Only the dom CAN access the dungeon!
I have the key found it in my house, but where and how do I locate this dungeon? I'm in Karen's house and only 3 rooms appear bedroom, dining, and kitchen. No dungeon... is a hidden location? inactive location... because for discipline my only option is the MC throws the food on the floor. he comes off in that scene as a wife beater even though from what I can tell he's not but that's not what I would call discipline...

Last edited:

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
The secret room in the first house is not the dungeon.
Secret room != dungeon

Dungeon:
Transform into dom - move to new house - go on date with carla - start your business - let karen prepare food for you and discipline her (Evening - DINING room ) - unlock the dungeon - discipline Karen even more

You have to discipline her several times. Because how mad man would it be if she fails and you instantly beat the shit out of her

Reactions: Coyote01

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Dom Path
Dungeon

• Spanking

Dungeon at Karen's house. (Night time)

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Does anyone have a save with the cheats enabled?
Yes I do and I just went back the next night and clicked in the forest and a little creature turned up in a graveyard and said I know what you want it lets me adjust the stats but I have only done it once and I saved at that point as well. I think as I haven't tried yet for all the different paths Dom Sub and the other one you might need to activate it for them separately but I am not sure. I hope this helps:)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Here.

Cheat menu unlocked,
Gallery cheat unlocked,
Energy cheat unlocked,
Transformation cheat unlockable (Ash colour. Up to you). Maybe loss story progress chance i guess
+ 2500 money

Cheat menu pic.jpg

By the by, save file you provided gve me a couple of ignorable errors.

I hope you gonna choose dom path after the hospital scenes (transformation). It is the only path for me.... View attachment 1-2-LT1.save

Last edited:
Reactions: vincent13

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Here.

Cheat menu unlocked,
Gallery cheat unlocked,
Energy cheat unlocked,
Transformation cheat unlockable (Ash colour. Up to you). Maybe loss story progress chance i guess
+ 2500 money

By the by, save file you provided gve me a couple of ignorable errors.

I hope you gonna choose dom path after the hospital scenes (transformation). It is the only path for me.... View attachment 2152768
the save didn't work, my game crashed.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes